Bowers posts about Barcia incident

I was a little shocked by him being thrown out as well. Idk maybe they were making an example out of him is my only conclusion. As stated above, I like Barcia but he’s no clean racer, and didn’t he hit Bowers at Daytona and it broke his tibia or something? I don’t believe Friese has ever not even once made a clean pass on anyone and he’s only been punished once for the Peick incident, and Alessi...there just isn’t enough room to type. Osborne has also not been punished nor Anderson who we all know is putting someone on the ground every week(aside from this year of course).

• Like 4

Crap like this is the only thing that gets Bowers name mentioned anywhere. Maybe Bowers thought Barcia was Alex Ray. I’m sure he was looking to tee him up after the last Pulp show. In fact,didn’t he take out A-Ray once last year and then come out and say he did it because he thought he was Barcia? At least Friese is improving and has cleaned up his riding to boot. “Incidents” are the only way Bowers ever factors into the way the top 10 looks at the end of the race.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, timmyp8823 said:

Crap like this is the only thing that gets Bowers name mentioned anywhere. Maybe Bowers thought Barcia was Alex Ray. I’m sure he was looking to tee him up after the last Pulp show. In fact,didn’t he take out A-Ray once last year and then come out and say he did it because he thought he was Barcia? At least Friese is improving and has cleaned up his riding to boot. “Incidents” are the only way Bowers ever factors into the way the top 10 looks at the end of the race.

I think it was because of Vegas

• Like 2

what I don't like is that they look away when a factory rider does it....this one wasn't much more than a bump....we've seen a lot worse with no consequence at all....this penalty without a quick statement from the AMA saying they are going to clamp down on this type of riding is bullshit

• Like 6
  • Helpful 1

3 hours ago, ridindirty said:

Idk why but Bowers pisses me off. Seems like a whiney b$$$h

His pass on Barcia was a joke, straight T-bone , in a heat race...lame

And Barcia is any better?? You wanna talk about a total bitch, you may want to watch some vids of Justin acting like a total c#^t when things don't go his way.

• Haha 1