Leo Vereen

offroad Who is going to The Big Buck

Only a few days left cant wait to get there and camp and do some grilling out. Will get there early friday hope its not to wet. There is a 40 to 50 percent chance of rain all week. Could be another mudder.

Michigan the big buck is the first gncc in union sc and the temps here are mid 60 for the race anyway. The rain though is another story.

I preregistered today to wanted to make sure my son didnt break anything practicing this weekend. Got to get that race gas.

8 minutes ago, Leo Vereen said:

Just got an email too that sux. I took the whole weekend off.

Hmmm maybe they could have put a bit of lime down ... 

and Sorry that sucks 

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's funny. I live in sc though so I really feel bad for all the other people that had to make bigger arrangements. It has rained a lot here this year all the races this year have been very muddy except for sumter. I think the week after might be another full gas race so don't know what will happen there it's in the same area I think. A lot of racing here now. I was already prepping the bike for mud.

Only a few days left cant wait to get there and camp and do some grilling out. Will get there early friday hope its not to wet. There is a 40 to 50 percent chance of rain all week. Could be another mudder.
Cancelled due to high water