Milestone not closing

Owner gonn a sale. Warehouse coming to an old track near you.

Carlsbad flashbacks of every sunday.🙄..edit ownership stated pulp got info mixed up.

Staying open. Were gonna sale a year or so ago but not now

Edited by 777654321

6 minutes ago, Demo_man said:

Where did you hear that. When will they be closinng

I was there today.  THEY ARE NOT CLOSING so people need to stop the rabid rumor BS.

2 minutes ago, yzernie said:

I was there today.  THEY ARE NOT CLOSING so people need to stop the rabid rumor BS.

Oh, cool. If it went up for sale the patrons should buy it. Like a country club owned by the people.

2 minutes ago, Demo_man said:

Oh, cool. If it went up for sale the patrons should buy it. Like a country club owned by the people.

haha, that would be cool but these idiots here in SoCal can't even agree that the sky is blue let alone try to run a business!!  LOL

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

12 minutes ago, yzernie said:

I changed the topic. Heard earlier. Then found out like everyone else it was an old idea that never happened.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

I changed the topic. Heard earlier. Then found out like everyone else it was an old idea that never happened.

After the debacle with Glen Helen losing the AMA National, Day In The Dirt and other BIG races I'd say GH would be sold before any other track here in SoCal.

1 minute ago, yzernie said:

After the debacle with Glen Helen losing the AMA National

That was their own doing, trying to demand more than Coombs was willing to give up.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

That was their own doing, trying to demand more than Coombs was willing to give up.

It pains me to agree with red on this one. From what the world wide web has put forward is the owner is a tool bigger than bowers.

Tomac get back here and shake all my friends hands. And do every thing I need you to do for me so I look good in front of my clam.

8 minutes ago, yzernie said:

After the debacle with Glen Helen losing the AMA National, Day In The Dirt and other BIG races I'd say GH would be sold before any other track here in SoCal.

Pala a joke for traffic. That's why they shut that shit down years ago. Sorry fox raceway.

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

Yes.  And that same greedy mentality has driven other BIG races away from there s well.  Irving "Bud" Feldkamp is a jerk in every sense of the word.  Here is an article of some of his "other" businesses.  This was forwarded to me by a friend and promoter of races, some held at GH. 

Disclaimer:  I'm not some religious whack job.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/646579835.html

• Like 2

Just now, yzernie said:

Yes.  And that same greedy mentality has driven other BIG races away from there s well.  Irving "Bud" Feldkamp is a jerk in every sense of the word.  Here is an article of some of his "other" businesses.  This was forwarded to me by a friend and promoter of races, some held at GH. 

Disclaimer:  I'm not some religious whack job.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/646579835.html

That's the same family that owns all those death clinics. 

7 minutes ago, Demo_man said:

Anyone riding milestone Saturday?

No man, it's closed.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

No man, it's closed.

It’s not closed

• Like 1

I can see the owner selling milestone because his son passed away and he built that track for his boy. I heard something like 13 million was offered for the property. If he does sell the property will have to go through a 2 year hold process on title transfer so we won’t know long after it sells.
I also heard from the owner of a dealer here in OC that susuki is thinking about pulling out of the US because of sales and all their dealerships are losing money on a daily basis.

I also heard from the owner of a dealer here in OC that susuki is thinking about pulling out of the US because of sales and all their dealerships are losing money on a daily basis.

Understandable since their dirt bikes are perpetually a generation behind everyone else’s. Not sure how their street bikes stack up since that’s not really my thing,but if they are just as stale,maybe it would be better if they pulled out of the market for a few years and came back to the table with a DI smoker or something that moves the needle in the market.