Jump to content

Milestone not closing

Recommended Posts

Owner gonn a sale. Warehouse coming to an old track near you.

Carlsbad flashbacks of every sunday.🙄..edit ownership stated pulp got info mixed up.

Staying open. Were gonna sale a year or so ago but not now

Edited by 777654321

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Demo_man said:

Where did you hear that. When will they be closinng

I was there today.  THEY ARE NOT CLOSING so people need to stop the rabid rumor BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yzernie said:

I was there today.  THEY ARE NOT CLOSING so people need to stop the rabid rumor BS.

Oh, cool. If it went up for sale the patrons should buy it. Like a country club owned by the people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Demo_man said:

Oh, cool. If it went up for sale the patrons should buy it. Like a country club owned by the people.

haha, that would be cool but these idiots here in SoCal can't even agree that the sky is blue let alone try to run a business!!  LOL

  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, yzernie said:

I was there today.  THEY ARE NOT CLOSING so people need to stop the rabid rumor BS.

I changed the topic. Heard earlier. Then found out like everyone else it was an old idea that never happened.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

I changed the topic. Heard earlier. Then found out like everyone else it was an old idea that never happened.

After the debacle with Glen Helen losing the AMA National, Day In The Dirt and other BIG races I'd say GH would be sold before any other track here in SoCal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yzernie said:

After the debacle with Glen Helen losing the AMA National

That was their own doing, trying to demand more than Coombs was willing to give up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

That was their own doing, trying to demand more than Coombs was willing to give up.

It pains me to agree with red on this one. From what the world wide web has put forward is the owner is a tool bigger than bowers.

Tomac get back here and shake all my friends hands. And do every thing I need you to do for me so I look good in front of my clam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, yzernie said:

After the debacle with Glen Helen losing the AMA National, Day In The Dirt and other BIG races I'd say GH would be sold before any other track here in SoCal.

Pala a joke for traffic. That's why they shut that shit down years ago. Sorry fox raceway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

That was their own doing, trying to demand more than Coombs was willing to give up.

Yes.  And that same greedy mentality has driven other BIG races away from there s well.  Irving "Bud" Feldkamp is a jerk in every sense of the word.  Here is an article of some of his "other" businesses.  This was forwarded to me by a friend and promoter of races, some held at GH. 

Disclaimer:  I'm not some religious whack job.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/646579835.html

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yzernie said:

Yes.  And that same greedy mentality has driven other BIG races away from there s well.  Irving "Bud" Feldkamp is a jerk in every sense of the word.  Here is an article of some of his "other" businesses.  This was forwarded to me by a friend and promoter of races, some held at GH. 

Disclaimer:  I'm not some religious whack job.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/646579835.html

 

That's the same family that owns all those death clinics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Demo_man said:

Anyone riding milestone Saturday?

No man, it's closed.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

No man, it's closed.

 

It’s not closed

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see the owner selling milestone because his son passed away and he built that track for his boy. I heard something like 13 million was offered for the property. If he does sell the property will have to go through a 2 year hold process on title transfer so we won’t know long after it sells.
I also heard from the owner of a dealer here in OC that susuki is thinking about pulling out of the US because of sales and all their dealerships are losing money on a daily basis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also heard from the owner of a dealer here in OC that susuki is thinking about pulling out of the US because of sales and all their dealerships are losing money on a daily basis.

Understandable since their dirt bikes are perpetually a generation behind everyone else’s. Not sure how their street bikes stack up since that’s not really my thing,but if they are just as stale,maybe it would be better if they pulled out of the market for a few years and came back to the table with a DI smoker or something that moves the needle in the market.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×