Decided to get a new 250x to go along with the 450 , what do most feel as must do mods , ordering protection , gave my suspension guy a heads up so that will b addressed , what do most do for gearing , fww or recluse , what tanks do most prefer , run harescrambles thanks for input .

Decided to get a new 250x to go along with the 450 , what do most feel as must do mods , ordering protection , gave my suspension guy a heads up so that will b addressed , what do most do for gearing , fww or recluse , what tanks do most prefer , run harescrambles thanks for input .

First thing's first, change your screen name so we know you're not a SxS chest shaver! Also going to need pics of the new bike, 250X is a great choice for traily work. You getting a 19 or are there deals to be had on leftover 18s?
  • Like 1

Lol I’ll work on that , it will b a couple weeks , it’s a 19 , forgot to ask preferences on radiator guards and braces , run devol on 450 have held up fine so far ,

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rzr900 said:

Lol I’ll work on that , it will b a couple weeks , it’s a 19 , forgot to ask preferences on radiator guards and braces , run devol on 450 have held up fine so far ,

The flat land are thicker than the duvals and retail for 105. If you feel the juice isn't quite there in the mid, I highly suggest the power valve mod. Best part it's free. Gearing, I like the 51 tooth.

PV mod, stock pipe, GYTR/FMF Turbine Core SA are the peppiest combo. Slap on a 51 or a 52 the rear 4th and 5th are tall enough to run a deep 1st & 2nd.

RK Tek Head if you want to spend any money on the engine, you’ll pull 350 & 450’s if you move your hands fast enough and leave them wondering who stole their dreams and women with a hint of 927 exhaust.

👍🏽

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Read the “powerjet 40” thread and thank kinger for the sweet running bike, and check out the governor/power valve mod threads.  Basically remove one washer from governor assembly.  Proper jetting, pv mod, and corrected squish seem to be the best mods for the x

38 minutes ago, TeamGreenPilot said:

PV mod, stock pipe, GYTR/FMF Turbine Core SA are the peppiest combo. Slap on a 51 or a 52 the rear 4th and 5th are tall enough to run a deep 1st & 2nd.

RK Tek Head if you want to spend any money on the engine, you’ll pull 350 & 450’s if you move your hands fast enough and leave them wondering who stole their dreams and women with a hint of 927 exhaust.

👍🏽

Can you change your name so we don’t think your some kind of monster energy pushing methhead riding a steaming Kawasaki?

Big fan of the unibiker radiator guards. 

Shave you seat if your short and try taking a little out of your saddle.

get new gear cause you don’t need much for the bike. Once the good gear has been gotten then buy what you “need”  or get help  

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Charles De Mar said:

Can you change your name so we don’t think your some kind of monster energy pushing methhead riding a steaming Kawasaki?

Hey I want my $2 !