The real reason for Rekluses?

I was at a few dealers today killing time, and I decided to compare clutch pull,  The whole Suzuki line not to impressive, the Kawasaki 85 was a really nice clutch pull, the kaw kx250 f a really nice clutch pull.

The kaw kx 450 f (newhydraulic clutch), that thing sucks (maybe 20% better than previous cable( , no wonder Tomac cant win. But the 250's clutch is nice and fine, and half the pull.

Honda crf450 clutch also sucks,   The real winner was a Kawasaki, KZ 900, a dream of a clutch pull is so easy, that's the dirt bike to buy, otherwise I understand why so many are going the rekluse, cause the majority of the clutch pulls out there suck!

Id say on big bores 450 up, the ktm 500 has the lightest clutch pull, the others are just hurtful after a couple pulls .    I don't consider the ktms super light , but usable.

I don't know how they got the KZ 900 got such a light clutch pull,  its easier than a kx 85's clutch , the Rm 85 clutch pull was solidly heavier than the Kx 85.   Really I thought both the kx 85 and the kx250f where considered good and light pulls.

The shocker was the kxf 450 hydraulic pull, you'd think it would alteast be on par with the 250's cable clutch , but no, Its harder, maybe not as hard as it was with 450 cable clutch.

Edited by Spud786