First bike

AKA the most dangerous gear box design ever. I can't believe how many auto-clutch vehicles they put those transmissions in. 1 click the wrong way and your rear tire locks up instantly. Always nice when you're approaching a jump face.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

Probably 20 of these threads in the proper forum. But here’s one like mine. I rode it until I was way to big for it and passed it on to some cousins who had it stolen before they really even got to use it. IMG_1939.JPG.742ba40d2890c3ba811b32016073ce37.JPG

Towards the end of my ownership. Both the bike and helmet show just how long I had them. Lol

IMG_1940.JPG

• Like 6

1974 Yamaha DT125 Dual Sport. It was my mom's! I managed to peel off all the signals, mirrors, etc... Not actual bike, but same zact color. 

image.png

Once I got cocky, Dad let me try the 360 2T thumper. I was scared of the kickstarter. If you didn't kick it ALL the way through, the lever would snap back HARD and thump the back of your leg. We never wore real m/c boots, so.....

image.png

• Like 3

It was Christmas morning, and I couldn’t help but notice my siblings had more/better presents then me. I was pissed! After opening them all, Dad says “Let’s go play a game of pool.”(which we had just gotten also.) While playing Mom comes in and says “You missed one present hiding under the tree.” “

(Great! It’s gotta be something small like a pair of socks for me to miss it.”) is what I was thinking as I walked through the kitchen and out into the Living room.

And there she was!! The 1st Love of my Life!!!

6771DBBE-B28A-4D5D-90D8-4AC8550E37D9.jpeg

Edited by MANIAC998
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

It was Christmas morning, and I couldn’t help but notice my siblings had more/better presents then me. I was pissed! After opening them all, Dad says “Let’s go play a game of pool.”(which we had just gotten also.) While playing Mom comes in and says “You missed one present hiding under the tree.” “

(Great! It’s gotta be something small like a pair of socks for me to miss it.”) is what I was thinking as I walked through the kitchen and out into the Living room.

And there she was!! The 1st Love of my Life!!!

6771DBBE-B28A-4D5D-90D8-4AC8550E37D9.jpeg

Did ya sleep next to it. We called it indoor camping when I was a kid. Couldn't take the eyes off the bike.

• Like 1