malignity

Cannot add brand "GPX" to Garage.

Question

I've been attempting to add the brand "GPX/GPX Moto" to my Garage since April of 2018. Since it is not listed, I've attempted to add it to the "suggestions" and half the time I get an error, the other half the time it kicks me back out back to the previous screen and does not indicate whether the suggestion goes through or not. 

These bikes are becoming pretty darn popular, so is there a chance it can be added?

Current models are as follows:

GPX TSE250R (Two stroke)

GPX FSE250E (four stoke, air cooled)

GPX FSE250R (four stroke liquid cooled)

GPX FSE450R (four stroke liquid cooled)

Thanks so much. A lot of people have questions about these bikes and can't even read or review people's garages on them because they can't be added. 

Windows 10, using Chrome, however it doesn't work on Android either. 

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

First off - thanks for reporting the bug about the "suggest new model" not working, we'll get that fixed.

In the mean time, I'm going to get these models added..however I can't tell what year the models are from the MFG website. 

https://gpxmoto.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=5&product_id=74

Do you happen to know the year of the models you listed?  The best I can tell these are all 2018 model year bikes, and so far that's all they've released is just the original 2018 model.  Do you know if that's correct?

On 3/1/2019 at 3:14 PM, Brian Wilson said:

First off - thanks for reporting the bug about the "suggest new model" not working, we'll get that fixed.

In the mean time, I'm going to get these models added..however I can't tell what year the models are from the MFG website. 

https://gpxmoto.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=5&product_id=74

Do you happen to know the year of the models you listed?  The best I can tell these are all 2018 model year bikes, and so far that's all they've released is just the original 2018 model.  Do you know if that's correct?

They only started importing last year...their oldest is still considered a 2019 model.

• Like 1