Does the Webb Wagon roll into outdoors?  I'm thinking he frustrates am easily frustratable tomac and it's a good season.   

Tomac wins hangtown and Webb creeps up on him as the season hits the midpoint points wise.  I'll be sure to stick around for my superfans since they missed me so much last year. 

CHOO CHOO!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/3/2019 at 7:48 AM, mog said:

People compare tomac to herlings

Herlings won 17 or 19 mxgp last year and had a broken collarbone doing it

Tomac when fit and on a now a " sorted " bike gets a 6th being beat by a rookie ?

Last week he won ,the week before he got a 12th

He's got problems ,not the bike ,not physical

I would hate to see him really out of his comfort zone doing tracks he doesn't know on the mxgp circuit

I honestly think in a season he would struggle to get top 5 ,not because of his speed ,but because his lack of ability to get his speed when everything isn't " perfect"

Lil Jeffy is on the couch this YEAR and you still find a way sight him to support your arguments. He must be family, Mog. The son you ignored before you got sober. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Does the Webb Wagon roll into outdoors?  I'm thinking he frustrates am easily frustratable tomac and it's a good season.   

Tomac wins hangtown and Webb creeps up on him as the season hits the midpoint points wise.  I'll be sure to stick around for my superfans since they missed me so much last year. 

CHOO CHOO!  

I'm thinking Tomac isn't going to have his run away season Outdoor's either. Webb could win both!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

CHOO CHOO!  

Why wouldn't it? Webb is historically better outdoors

• Haha 1

On 3/3/2019 at 8:37 PM, Hans Schmid said:

Well he's rider first, regardless of the specific disipline. Why can't someone just be tired of it all? People shit on him for doing poorly in supercross, shit on him for poor performances in the MXDN, shit on him of poor motos in motocross...its got to get to you. 

I would find merit to what you said. He is EXPECTED to win. Let's face it, his name is continually brought up at the beginning of the season.

I wonder if Factory Kawasaki is just unraveling and heads are being severed because the signing of Eli has not produced like they wanted? It is very clear KTM is the team in premier.

I saw a post later regarding Roczen; dude this season was a win for him. Not only only has he come back against the odds and ran up front, he has battled through some just stupid providences; AKA the Savatgy debacle. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jz125 said:

I saw a post later regarding Roczen; dude this season was a win for him. Not only only has he come back against the odds and ran up front, he has battled through some just stupid providences; AKA the Savatgy debacle. 

Yes, he has overcome some adversity, but  that spark seems diminished.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jz125 said:

Webb is historically better outdoors

As is Tomac... hence the first back to back MX champ since RC. I am excited to see how Webb is this outdoor season. We need some better battles and between Webb and Kenny I am hoping they have something more for him than MM did last season. KR was looking pretty good at the end of last season. He took 3rd away from Barcia in the final rounds.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

If you would put Roczen, Tomac and Webb in a political comparison the scene would be Tomac & Roczen as Chuck & Nancy trying everything and anything to take Webb down while knowing he owns them while Webb would be Trump looking back at them with a big giant F#^* you because WSJ-DEMOCRATS-TAX-BILL-009-01-e151412740I'm the man grin. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 3

• 1 year later...
On 5/1/2019 at 6:05 PM, BBA said:

If you would put Roczen, Tomac and Webb in a political comparison the scene would be Tomac & Roczen as Chuck & Nancy trying everything and anything to take Webb down while knowing he owns them while Webb would be Trump looking back at them with a big giant F#^* you because WSJ-DEMOCRATS-TAX-BILL-009-01-e151412740I'm the man grin. 

So Webb will need a refuge at a golf course and reality tv show? Sounds more like JS7 to me..? Well anyway welcome back...:ride: 

15 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Team rainbow's marketing dept and lawyers are out in full force. SOP when they utilize team tactics and are getting called on it.

Your hatred for Webb that stems from him making the BBP look really really bad has gone from full throttle to bouncing off the rev limiter too. You were praying he'd go backwards and instead he made Kenny choke again. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Your hatred for Webb that stems from him making the BBP look really really bad has gone from full throttle to bouncing off the rev limiter too. You were praying he'd go backwards and instead he made Kenny choke again. 

Nah, he literally just lost the lead to Kenny when I posted asking how far he'd fall. I don't need to pray for Webb to have mediocre races, he does that all on his own. A couple more bad races and he'd claim his back hurts and skip the rest of SX and start prepping for the outdoors. You probably didn't notice due to your orange lenses but he's only managed to finish 1 of the 3 series he raced since his championship. It's not like he's been setting the dirt bike world on fire.

When at his best, he's the same exact same rider that won on the blue 250. 

Edited by indy rider
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2