You dream 2 bikes

So everyone seems to talk about their dream bike setup. But we all know that doesn't exist. So what's your dream 2 bike setup. For me it's got to be my yz250 setup for woods and some mx and a 450fx for a mix of woods and some fooling around on the street. Might be a silly topic but what the hell.

Edited by Howard94

Well since we are dreaming, my back will be 20 years younger and in tip top shape. Which will be perfect for my early release 2020 air cooled crf440R fuel injected, aluminum frame, 6 speed, electric start, do it all bike. The second one, probably an aluminum frame trail 90 with a 250 kit and tires that will carry 270, usd forks automatic transmission, factory hondaline lunch box and non spill drink carrier. Of course any good dream will throw in a bonus bike that rotates every 6 months. These of course, are all factory crated bikes from history past allowing me first ride on all....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Howard94 said:

So everyone seems to talk about their dream bike setup. But we all know that doesn't exist. So what's your dream 2 bike setup. For me it's got to be my yz250 setup for woods and some mx and a 450fx for a mix of woods and some fooling around on the street. Might be a silly topic but what the hell.

I am a special case, I think my dream bike, which will never happen of course ...

is A Dual sport that weights 260lbs ( a little weight is nice for road use) ready to ride, ergonomics and comfort like a klx250/DR650 , linear and grunt power of a MT-07, suspension like a husky TE300 that you can switch on the fly for offroad use and some kind of electronic stabilizer for 80mph+ riding. selectable ABS when you are hitting the pavement with a switchable AWD system for solo riding. Oh and reliability/maintenance of a honda commuter bike

in all honesty, it sounds like the tenere 700 minus the weight forks and AWD lol 

yes..I love to dual sport ride because I love exploring but also hit gnarly dirtbike trails. 

My 2nd bike... pretty simple.... CR500 dedicated snow bike, but completely new modern graphics/plastics. Pretty attainable and realistic

image.png.225f1cd4243f52f137ea6548475a17ba.png

Edited by RideWithWill
  • Like 4
  • Helpful 1

For sure a Husaberg FE390 (street legalized maybe). Second bike would be a newer steel framed YZ with an IT200 engine - if only two bikes.

Let's be real here we need at least four, a street legal thumper, liquid cooled and a vintage 2 smoke, and maybe an rz350 or rg500...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, redhurricane said:

We do on occasion, Beta's are new as of November last year. Have not been to Divide with them yet. 

i think i saw you on rainbow falls but could have been another beta. Maybe we should go for a ride one day when the snow clears!

• Like 1