Ben500RR-S

Order (any) part direct from AOMC.mx

I called AOMC for a new temperature sensor.  The parts person said that I could simply type in the part number that Beta provides and it will come up.  I hang up the phone and try it and by gosh, it works. 

I'll go home after work and order the temp sensor and wait.  

I'll be glad to not have to go through a dealer by calling and ordering-the old fashioned way, and instead, will just find the part number, plug it into AOMC.mx and just wait for the part(s) to arrive.  

• Like 1

I just email my dealer. He orders what I need and I either pick it up or he ships it to my house. Simple and I maintain the relationship with my local dealer. Prices are the same or less than what's on the internet.

• Like 3

I, and several others have had some bad experiences with AOMC. Hopefully they've improved. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Ben500RR-S said:

I called AOMC for a new temperature sensor.  The parts person said that I could simply type in the part number that Beta provides and it will come up.  I hang up the phone and try it and by gosh, it works. 

I'll be glad to not have to go through a dealer by calling and ordering-the old fashioned way, and instead, will just find the part number, plug it into AOMC.mx and just wait for the part(s) to arrive.  

AOMC IS a dealer so in fact your calling via. website and having it drop shipped to your house. Since you're doing this why not support and text/email part number (s) to one of the several dealers using TT??

Edited by weantright
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Ben500RR-S said:

That's good news.  I too was annoyed I can't just order some OEM bolts and stuff simply on like Rocky MTN, etc. 

3 hours ago, TheAristocrats said:

That's good news.  I too was annoyed I can't just order some OEM bolts and stuff simply on like Rocky MTN, etc. 

This is exactly what many of us were talking about not long go, this past summer.  That we could not just plug in some parts numbers and order the part.  Some want to text or email, I just want to get to 2019 and check off a box, pay and wait for the delivery.  AMOC.mx is the first one for ordering Beta parts that I know of so I'm using them.  

3 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

I've tried them. Worked out, but slow slow to process and ship. Maybe I ordered on an off day.

I was told that the part, while not part of AMOC's stock, was in the Beta-USA warehouse/stock and even on the website, it says that it would ship in 3-5 days, I will just wait as that is the way it is and there really is no other quicker way for anyone to get Beta parts any faster.  I'm glad as I can wait as the bike is sittting in my trailer with the Camso DTS 129 kit still on it as I'm waiting for one more good day to ride it on the soft snow for some spring, snowbiking.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ben500RR-S said:

That we could not just plug in some parts numbers and order the part.  Some want to text or email, I just want to get to 2019 and check off a box, pay and wait for the delivery.  AMOC.mx is the first one for ordering Beta parts that I know of so I'm using them.  

I like the fact that I'm supporting a single shingle and he's not charging me exorbitant prices either. You don't even need part numbers, just generally describe what it is and he figures it out for you - that's a time saver. Once order is put together than in comes a paypal invoice describing all and gives you the option to pay. Easy day. :excuseme:

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/12/2019 at 3:39 PM, firffighter said:

I, and several others have had some bad experiences with AOMC. Hopefully they've improved. 

You are right. I had an issue with a seat that was ordered, with emails/communication before hand, assuring delivery in a timely manner, and it was NOT timely!! It was over a week over due, and they did not cancel the order when I requested, just ignored that email completely. It arrived the day before my big trip. Just luck. But a company that ignores it's customers is not a business I would order from again unless I can wait a month for stuff (like a Beta 2" longer clutch hose- 1 month, and no updates, held up entire order).

Edited by ToolmanJohn
  • Like 2