NO SAND AT INDY

38 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

They took out the sand section for this weeks race

Allot of pros have complaint and some even went to social media about how it's not good for racing.

crying-for-no-reason_0.jpg?itok=17PRimp7

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

42 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

They took out the sand section for this weeks race

Allot of pros have complaint and some even went to social media about how it's not good for racing.

How is that not good for racing? :excuseme:

Now if it was a wood pile or rock pile, ok but sand, come on?

12 minutes ago, mog said:

No sand turns ? What next no mud ? Sorry I forget we already have issues with mud

Did you watch the race on saturday? A crash happened on the 1st turn every race. Every heat, lcq and main.... All of them. I think they proved you couldn't fit 22 riders through thst first turn.

While I dont agree that there should be no sand or no sand turns that tight 180 turn coming off the start straight was a disaster saturday night.

Edited by Zinergy

33 minutes ago, Hammy-56 said:

this is why Euro athletes in both motorbikes, and bicycles, are dominant over 'mericans...

I think in mx, it has more to do with SX being the dominant sport so the top guys get picked for teams / support based on sx performance vs. mx. as for bikes (motorized and pedal) in general they are more prevalent in Europe and more of the top athletes will gravitate towards those vs. stick and ball sports if looking to go pro. 

As a fan, I like the sand whoop/roller sections but don't care for the walls right before sand or the sand turns like at Atl or Daytona. Riders seem to hate those as well but not sure how they feel about the sand rollers.

I don't know what ricky was thinking putting a whoop section and a sand turn right after the start gate. Surprised more riders didn't get hurt. Maybe he was worried about losing some records

Edited by Dirt Rider 12345

1 minute ago, Dirt Rider 12345 said:

As a fan, I like the sand whoop/roller sections but don't care for the walls right before sand or the sand turns like at Atl or Daytona. Riders seem to hate those as well but not sure how they feel about the sand rollers.

I don't know what ricky was thinking putting a whoop section and a sand turn right after the start gate. Surprised more riders didn't get hurt. Maybe he was worried about losing some records

Ricky's like the weatherman. Just has to be somewhat close and he keeps his job.

30 minutes ago, mog said:

Hmm who's the pussies here ?

Can't rude a tiny bit of not very deep sand ?

How about deep sand ,whoops and a turn ?

That reminds me of most places I use to ride at till they got shut down. Dont uderstand your hostility. Average b class riding does that no problem.