NO SAND AT INDY

27 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Well that's the difference right there.  We gnome the tracks in the US.

Loonie+Moonie+Bare+Buttocks+Garden+Gnome

You got the female version.  

51 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

You got the female version.  

Washington women have beards ?    :lol:

Just now, JoeRC51 said:

Washington women have beards ?    :lol:

You must been up in the omak region. Dem split tales down here wax everything. 

11 hours ago, shmuck409 said:

I think he is mainly talking about sand turns, which I can think we can all agree are duds. The sand section at Tampa last year was great

The sand section with sand turn at Daytona was awesome and a huge factor in the racing.   Just more proof Daytona is year after year the best stupid cross track.  

• Like 3

Villopoto was fed up of pressure, wanted something else and he thought MXGP was easier at a lower pace. He won in Thailand, which is basically an American styled track. But he was wrong about the general pace of the GP's and left with a sour ass. He was the first one with the older prejudiced perceptions who learned it was different.

2019 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Standings (after 10 of 17 rounds)

1. Cooper Webb, 222 points (5 wins)
  2. Eli Tomac, 203 (3 wins)
  3. Marvin Musquin, 203
  4. Ken Roczen, 201
  5. Blake Baggett, 161 (1 win)
  6. Dean Wilson, 149
  7. Chad Reed, 137
  8. Justin Brayton, 127
  9. Joey Savatgy, 124
  10. Aaron Plessinger, 123
  11. Justin Barcia, 120 (1 win)
  12. Cole Seely, 117
  13. Justin Bogle, 88
  14. Justin Hill, 87
  15. Tyler Bowers, 69
  16. Vince Friese, 65
  17. Kyle Chisholm, 57
  18. Ben Lamay, 52
  19. Jason Anderson, 46
  20. Alex Ray, 33
  21. Zach Osborne, 32
  22. Cole Martinez, 29
  23. Carlen Gardner, 26
  24. Chris Blose, 20
  25. Malcolm Stewart, 17
  26. Ryan Breece, 12
  27. Shane McElrath, 11
  28. Mike Alessi, 10
  29. Ronnie Stewart, 9
  30. Cedric Soubeyras, 8
  31. Cheyenne Harmon, 6
  32. Theodore Pauli, 5
  33. Daniel Herrlein, 5
  34. Justin Starling, 4
  35. Cade Autenrieth, 4
  36. Angelo Pellegrini 4
  37. Casey Brennan, 3
  38. Austin Politelli, 3
  39. AJ Catanzaro, 3
  40. Scott Champion, 2
  41. Jared Lesher, 2
  42. Heath Harrison, 1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, deanevo said:

Villopoto was fed up of pressure, wanted something else and he thought MXGP was easier at a lower pace. He won in Thailand, which is basically an American styled track. But he was wrong about the general pace of the GP's and left with a sour ass. He was the first one with the older prejudiced perceptions who learned it was different.

He had a bad knee plane and simple. He should never had gone but wanted his contract money. Seen a bunch of Dutch women the other day. Real soft in the face. Much liked.

As far as pressure goes he had more pressure to win as an amateur than he ever did being a pro.

Edited by 777654321

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Fatt_Tones said:

Future AMA SX pre-qualitying race:

My home town. DVD and me did this 2 times.

20181111_125452.jpg

20181109_165045.jpg

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 3
  • Helpful 1

41 minutes ago, deanevo said:

My home town. DVD and me did this 2 times.

20181111_125452.jpg

20181109_165045.jpg

Nice 👍.   I can’t imagine the level of exhaustion.  Were you even able to walk for the two weeks following the race?  :)   

Track looked super fun!

I get a chance to play in some sand every now and then:

823C2918-7651-41AD-AC24-F5A35154D8CD.png

9574E5E7-A9E2-4890-9C84-E5D49C092B12.png

9A453E6E-8E8D-43ED-8F5D-CA7355D56ACC.png

FD4B053D-86B7-424F-B0C1-ECD84D5C0EA6.png

CD20841B-F281-4813-B7BA-542EF1F2FC97.png

Edited by Fatt_Tones
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, deanevo said:

in his prime he did smoke those guys, and had he raced the GP series in his prime he would've handled those guys.  

I give the Euro guys props for being faster right now but I find it funny you guys like to pretend he was reading that last year at 100%, he was ready to be done,  not training or giving it 100% and still won a race.  that should tell you a lot. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

in his prime he did smoke those guys, and had he raced the GP series in his prime he would've handled those guys.  

I give the Euro guys props for being faster right now but I find it funny you guys like to pretend he was reading that last year at 100%, he was ready to be done,  not training or giving it 100% and still won a race.  that should tell you a lot. 

He trained a lot in Holland, Belgium, Spain and France actually, many video's of that on yt. Thailand is much more fit to AMA riders than most other tracks.

Edited by deanevo

18 minutes ago, Fatt_Tones said:

Nice 👍.   I can’t imagine the level of exhaustion.  Were you even able to walk for the two weeks following the race?  :)   

Track looked super fun!

It was fun but I spent only 1 hour in the sand during qualifications. Dnf for being in the pits for gas in the last lap. But 1 hour is enough for me, i was quite untrained and didn't see myself doing another 2 hours.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deanevo said:

He trained a lot in Holland, Belgium, Spain and France actually, many video's of that on yt. Thailand is much more fit to AMA riders than most other tracks.

So what you're saying is if team usa loses mxon multiple years in a row as we have in recent years... we no longer have the fastest riders but if team usa wins mxon multiple years in a row like we did with RV we still don't have the fastest riders? Gotcha

RV won multiple motos at multiple mxon events on a 250f. Even against the great AC. Or were all those tracks AMA like tracks as well?

Edited by Zinergy

Come on ,now he didn't even train...he was that good lol , the excuses you could write a book with

He crashed out pretty often by a post done on here recently, he was great and very fast but he wasn't as great as he could walk into a mxgp title even in his prime , that's fantasy

So what you're saying is if team usa loses mxon multiple years in a row as we have in recent years... we no longer have the fastest riders but if team usa wins mxon multiple years in a row like we did with RV we still don't have the fastest riders? Gotcha
RV won multiple motos at multiple mxon events on a 250f. Even against the great AC. Or were all those tracks AMA like tracks as well?
In his prime he could well have won ,but to think it's guaranteed is silly

22 hours ago, mog said:

And that's why USA struggle to ride in adverse conditions,the riders whine and the promotors make it easy again

sand is for pussies

sand is for pussies
Pussies won't ride sand you meant to say

Definition of a pussy ,only wants to ride smooth well groomed tracks ,no rain ,no sand ,no mud ,who would that be ?
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Zinergy said:

I'm not saying that at all. I believe he was going for it 100%, maybe not in his prime, but we saw no rider that was physically hindered. Mentally he was sharp, we saw spirit, focus, aggression and control. Watch the 2015 gp's again, like Thailand. He left the whole field behind because that track fits AMA very much, his cup of tea. Argentina for example was not the case at all. The failure of RV in mxgp is not his lack of enthusiasm or his knee, he could ride with stamina and all. He lacked experience and the upgrade of the mxgp field was happening already, and AC became only better through the years, that is a fact.

Edited by deanevo