6 hours ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Good for Grant, but I wish they'd go another direction.

Who would you pick? I'd say Ferris but looks like he got Febvre's spot.

This was predictable. JG is a badass, so probably the best move. At this point, this is what seems to work for him. Part-time fill in rides that he can deliver decent results and be fun to watch for the fans. Seems like the logical choice. He seems to not ever be able to put it together as a full-time factory guy, but I think his talent level is right up there with anyone.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ah665 said:

This was predictable. JG is a badass, so probably the best move. At this point, this is what seems to work for him. Part-time fill in rides that he can deliver decent results and be fun to watch for the fans. Seems like the logical choice. He seems to not ever be able to put it together as a full-time factory guy, but I think his talent level is right up there with anyone.

Until Yamaha has to get a full in rider for their full in rider. Grant is quite injury riddled

I care about this almost as little as the guy who use to be with Vital. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Hammy-56 said:

I care about this almost as little as the guy who use to be with Vital. 

Wow you must not like racing then.

20190315_125418.jpg

good on Grant,  I for one will like seeing him out there, on a good day he is seriously fast..

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ericz103 said:

Who would you pick? I'd say Ferris but looks like he got Febvre's spot.

Yeah, there may not be a whole lot out there.  Ferris would have been awesome, but I know he was spoken for. Two weeks or so earlier and he might have been the guy, but I think outdoors is where he is best suited.

1 hour ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

Yeah, there may not be a whole lot out there.  Ferris would have been awesome, but I know he was spoken for. Two weeks or so earlier and he might have been the guy, but I think outdoors is where he is best suited.

If ferris wins all gps hesracing does he stay. Only one race down.

4 hours ago, KableXL said:

I like Grant, hope he races in the bigs again...

Races in the bigs again. What does that actually mean

And what are the smalls. Is there any mediums. Really cause nothing you post is even close to moto.