ML LEFT VITAL

Vital is a hodge-podge of know it all douchers and Guy is the king . You can't post anything that he doesn't agree with or it gets removed. Vital is going the way of KTMTalk, the owners of both are total bitches that want to control an open forum in a Putin kind of style. At least here you can be a total opinionated prick that can state your opinion without getting clipped unless you call someone a c#$^s*#*er.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, markit said:

Mikes one of the good guys folk.

Right....so if a person wants to wish him well, the title should be "Michael Lindsay starting a new gig."  

But I don't give a &%$#@! about anything that goes on at VitalMX, especially who stays and who goes.

• Helpful 1

On 3/15/2019 at 1:21 PM, jcm3 said:

Things I care about and put thought into, in somewhat order of importance:

When will I have sex again? (in my 50's and married, won't be for a while)
What's for lunch?

Who's going to win supercross this weekend?
Is my poop runny?
What's going on over at Vital?

Damn! Our priorities are identical! Gotta be an age thing.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BBA said:

Vital is a hodge-podge of know it all douchers and Guy is the king . You can't post anything that he doesn't agree with or it gets removed. Vital is going the way of KTMTalk, the owners of both are total bitches that want to control an open forum in a Putin kind of style. At least here you can be a total opinionated prick that can state your opinion without getting clipped unless you call someone a c#$^s*#*er.

So... I can't cant call you that? Hmmm... gotta get on thesarus.com! ;)

• Like 2