Wrfrk

SX CDI for 300s

Just wondering if anyone has or is running one of the SX CDIs with their late model '17+ KTM/Husq 300s? I'm tempted to get one but I want to hear some reviews first.

I run the sx cdi on my 17 300xc. It most definately wakes the bike up through the entire range...low mid high. Excellent mod upgrade next to a RK tech head. Is it worth it? Yes, I think it is. If you're racing its a must have.

3 minutes ago, DASFUEHRER said:

I run the sx cdi on my 17 300xc. It most definately wakes the bike up through the entire range...low mid high. Excellent mod upgrade next to a RK tech head. Is it worth it? Yes, I think it is. If you're racing its a must have.

Do you have a part number for the 300 SX ECU? 2017 model as well.

Just now, Ew83 said:

Do you have a part number for the 300 SX ECU? 2017 model as well.

I don't but you can go to slavens racing.com and pick one up there. They fit specifically 250-300 models and are listed for the correct year. 

12 minutes ago, DASFUEHRER said:

I don't but you can go to slavens racing.com and pick one up there. They fit specifically 250-300 models and are listed for the correct year. 

I know. I wanted the part number to compare prices.

12 minutes ago, DASFUEHRER said:

Correction: it doeant fix 250s. Also it recommends having a high compression head to get the most performance from it. I'd go with RK tech. I've had a slavens like and the rk tech head is noticeably better in all areas. Easy install just swap out stock head with new head. Add fresh coolant and go.

Yea I race a little but I mostly want this for track riding, every bit of additional grunt I can squeeze outta my bike will only help. I don't want it to be super abrupt though, Jeff makes it sound like it's also very smooth which is very good..