admo tours vegas still in operation?

going to vegas for supercross finals in May,and was going to do a 3 hour desert tour with admo tours the day before. Tried to book online and it wouldnt let me book any tours for any dates. Anyone familiar with them,and any good,bad things i should know? Bikes good,reliable,etc. Coming from Massachusetts and would love to try a little desert riding for first time. Sure its better than snow riding,probably similar to florida sugar sand,probably not as bad,or at least not worse,have ridden in Florida sand many times.

45 minutes ago, slimecuda said:

Contact Rob at 220 Offroad Tours. Desert riding is definitely fun especially this time of year. I don't know if he has any openings left for right around the finals but it would be easy to find out. He has a website, instagram, facebook page etc. Here is link to the website:

http://220offroadtours.com/Release/Pages/Home.aspx

220 looks like just byob, bring your own bike. I need the bike supplied,but thanks for the info!

19 minutes ago, firstplacephoto said:

220 looks like just byob, bring your own bike. I need the bike supplied,but thanks for the info!

They recently added bikes to the program. I know he has KTM 450 and 300 bikes. Just drop him a message; I'm sure he'll get right back to you.

• Like 1