Gonna Blow it Up

1 minute ago, Mongo134 said:

This photo and put it right between the framed custom jersey creature sent me last season and the one @mick34 will be sending me very, very soon. The pass that knocked ET3 outta the sx title chase in 2019.

78243.jpeg

You want a framed picture of web cheating ? Done 

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Yeah I remember when Tomac said welcome to the 450 class, I think Webb is quite comfy now....

Webb is the one plowing tuff blocks and milliseconds later showing the greatness of the bike with a pass? Oh gawd how good is that bike!

Edited by phantom451
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, KableXL said:

If Anderson was racing, he would be leading the points, only one that knows how to pass. 

And if tomac didn’t crash he would’ve had two sx championship and Anderson would’ve had none or is it different when considering tomac ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

This photo and put it right between the framed custom jersey creature sent me last season and the one @mick34 will be sending me very, very soon. The pass that knocked ET3 outta the sx title chase in 2019.

78243.jpeg

OK, so I must have replayed this video about 50 times watching both riders, it really looks like Tomac is reacting to Webb coming in at an angle that he wasn't expecting, he may have even heard the tough block being smashed, on this pic you can see Tomac's head looking slightly to the left on the second Tomac image, he obviously sees Webb coming fast at an angle that he shouldn't be over a tough block and is probably reacting to a possible hard hit or t-bone, Tomac wasn't letting Webb by, he was reacting to a possible crash that didn't turn out so bad, when you realize that this takes place in a split second, I think it makes sense. Now I don't care either way who beat who, I'm just trying to look at this as neutral as possible, so that being said, if a rider accidently leaves the track and reenters unsafely while gaining a slight advantage and passing a rider at that moment, then yes, maybe that rider deserves a docked position. If Webb would have waited a second he was going to pass Tomac anyways. 

• Like 7
  • Helpful 1