To all the tomac fan boy's that are all upset about this, someone should check the ama rules and see if you're allowed to intentionally run into a rider... I'm sure there's something about that in the rules, and Tomac intentionally ran into Dungey in Vegas 2017.... Why didn't you all cry about that and call for Tomac to be penalized? Because he didnt' win anyway? Would you have been okay with it if he did win and got penalized? Think about that for a second before you cry about this extremely minor incident.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Budlite said:

would be fine if it weighed 200 and didn't have air forks

If air forks are worst than stock 99 yz forks... then yes! I highly doubt it and the 99 yz125 dont have good forks

Edited by phantom451

37 minutes ago, Budlite said:

would be fine if it weighed 200 and didn't have air forks

and it was back on the 125 frame

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Anderson was the man last year....

He was neither the fastest or most talented 

However hats off to the white rider, he was the last man standing, If MM or ET doesn't crash he doesn't win.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

and it was back on the 125 frame

it can be a new frame just as long as it is steel

25 minutes ago, M1Garand said:

He was neither the fastest or most talented 

However hats off to the white rider, he was the last man standing, If MM or ET doesn't crash he doesn't win.

Oh contraire  he WAS THE FASTEST....

41 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

If air forks are worst than stock 99 yz forks... then yes! I highly doubt it and the 99 yz125 dont have good forks

depends on who sets them up....our 99 yz forks were fine...the 04 YZ were even better...any of the al framed yz forks can be setup fine also..

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

To all the tomac fan boy's that are all upset about this, someone should check the ama rules and see if you're allowed to intentionally run into a rider... I'm sure there's something about that in the rules, and Tomac intentionally ran into Dungey in Vegas 2017.... Why didn't you all cry about that and call for Tomac to be penalized? Because he didnt' win anyway? Would you have been okay with it if he did win and got penalized? Think about that for a second before you cry about this extremely minor incident.

Yep he shouldn’t have done that, he should’ve just taken him out like Osbourne or like musquin did last year. Bumping is not allowed. Only taking a rider out and cutting the track 

6 minutes ago, mick34 said:

Yep he shouldn’t have done that, he should’ve just taken him out like Osbourne or like musquin did last year. Bumping is not allowed. Only taking a rider out and cutting the track 

I don't remember hearing you cry about it then? am I wrong?

2 hours ago, phantom451 said:

Just waiting for ktm to pull the trigger on a 200sx in 2021...

I have a 2004 200SX. It has the heaviest flywheel, the K3. It's the best "125".

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I don't remember hearing you cry about it then? am I wrong?

Why would I? Did he take dungey out ? Did he cut the track? 

Just now, mick34 said:

Why would I? Did he take dungey out ? Did he cut the track? 

He intentionally ran into another rider.... They made contact, you think that should be allowed?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

He intentionally ran into another rider.... They made contact, you think that should be allowed?

I think giving the circumstances that was very tame.If had gone and one a Osbourne would’ve been different, 

1 minute ago, mick34 said:

I think giving the circumstances that was very tame.If had gone and one a Osbourne would’ve been different, 

Well it was clearly intentional, because he did it more than once, even purposely slowed down so Dungey could get past him again and he would have another shot. Hell, I'd call that "premeditated" which is worse than what Osborne did because osborne didn't plan what he was doing. 

And I'd call what Webb did in regards to "cutting the track" "extremely minimal" in regards to gaining an advantage. In fact I'm not convinced he wouldn't have made the pass in that corner if he had. 

Nonetheless it's very clear you're okay with Tomac premeditating breaking a rule by intentionally running into a rider yet you want to penalize webb for a mistake. That says it all right there, if it goes your way you're okay with it, if it doesn't go your way you want them punished. 

• Helpful 1

I don’t think intentional contact is against the rules, is it? It shouldn’t be, in SX, that is the only way to make a pass much of the time on these one lined tracks.

Cutting the track and gaining an advantage is clearly stated as being against the rules.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, woods-rider said:

I don’t think intentional contact is against the rules, is it? It shouldn’t be, in SX, that is the only way to make a pass much of the time on these one lined tracks.

Cutting the track and gaining an advantage is clearly stated as being against the rules.

Someone with more time and patience than me will probably look it up, honestly neither one bothered me too much and clearly not the ama or FIM or whoever makes the decision. My point is that bitching about what webb did and being okay with tomac intentionally slowing down to let another rider pass only to intentionally bump into him is dumb. 

• Like 1

I'll add that cross jumping isn't against the rules but intentionally taking another rider out is. And Tomac intentionally took Webb out, said so himself and didn't get penalized. Nobody bitched about it when Tomac didn't get penalized then, me included. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I'll add that cross jumping isn't against the rules but intentionally taking another rider out is. And Tomac intentionally took Webb out, said so himself and didn't get penalized. Nobody bitched about it when Tomac didn't get penalized then, me included. 

Was a heat race not a main for a win. 

Tomac could’ve take dungey out most other riders would’ve but he did, he did all he could with out going full dirty 

28 minutes ago, mick34 said:

Was a heat race not a main for a win. 

Tomac could’ve take dungey out most other riders would’ve but he did, he did all he could with out going full dirty 

What's the difference a rule is a rule....

He was damn near full on dirty, he let him by and then did it again and again, premeditated it in fact. 

You're making excuses...

• Like 2