Where in that clip did Webb cut the course? I see him getting very slightly off course but I'm totally missing the cut?

• Helpful 1

5 hours ago, mick34 said:

5 race wins and web is the man, kinda like Anderson last year?

And Tomac never

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mick34 said:

Why would I? Did he take dungey out ? Did he cut the track? 

He cheated 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Tomac moves on dungey were lacking class , it's was clearly intentional , he tried to make another rider fall down and even at 5
Mph that can lead to injury , it was dirty riding as he wasn't trying to race ,he was trying to stop dungey racing

Web did noone of those things

Tomac cheated imo
Webb made a racing error

• Like 3
  • Helpful 1

1 hour ago, mog said:

Tomac moves on dungey were lacking class , it's was clearly intentional , he tried to make another rider fall down and even at 5
Mph that can lead to injury , it was dirty riding as he wasn't trying to race ,he was trying to stop dungey racing

Web did noone of those things

Tomac cheated imo
Webb made a racing error

Yeah I know it’s only ok when actually take the rider out like Osbourne and musquin 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, markit said:

Where in that clip did Webb cut the course? I see him getting very slightly off course but I'm totally missing the cut?

So you can just cut through corners now not go around them? 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mick34 said:

That’s what happens when you cross jump sone one, did you forget the part where even Webb admitted he deserved it ?

Of course he did

suck it up buttercups and welcome to pro supercross.....if you don't like it go watch golf...or paint dry

• Like 5

No he was not. Not one time did he ever run down tomac, over take, and checkout..he was simply the most consistent..

Oh contraire  he WAS THE FASTEST....
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

No he was not. Not one time did he ever run down tomac, over take, and checkout..he was simply the most consistent..

that's not true,  anderson crushed tomacs will early in the season,  cut underneath him after a jump and blew his doors off in a right hand turn then Eli faded HARD because his confidence was destroyed.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Budlite said:

suck it up buttercups and welcome to pro supercross.....if you don't like it go watch golf...or paint dry

That is what I was thinking as well....why are you guys trying so hard to make SX and MX a sissy sport, and being so damn sensitive about nothing. 

Sell your televisions,  buy a prius and a purse, and go hug a tree.

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, RevyRoamer said:

That is what I was thinking as well....why are you guys trying so hard to make SX and MX a sissy sport, and being so damn sensitive about nothing. 

Sell your televisions,  buy a prius and a purse, and go hug a tree.

its just the tomaniacs, they've shown they just want to stack things so that it only goes in tomacs favor.  its okay if tomac intentionally takes someone out (its only a heat race), its okay if tomac intentionally runs into a rider then let's him by does it again,  let's him by again and tries a third time.   

None of that makes any logical sense to anyone in the below picture except one,  can you tell who? 

FB_IMG_1552957507977.jpg

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Haha 4

I truly don't understand why people want to gay up SX. Whining and complaining about everything and sniveling constantly. 

Fact....he lost control and ran over a couple tuff blocks. Big deal, he didn't even knock anybody down in what could have been a bad crash.

Fact....did a great job of riding to get back under control and not ram anything or anyone. 

Fact....every rider out there has lost control of their bike during a race.

So why make a mountain out of a mole hill. 

What next should they all ride 50 cc bikes while wearing a dress....and stop every lap and check on each others feelings. 

Help each other wash up after each race. 

How about instead we let men be men and race each other hard in a sport not designed to be full of overly sensitive snowflakes!

• Like 5
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

At a Micky Thompson Offroad race at Candlestick park, Jim Holley was cutting a small section, flying just inside the barriers and landing back on the track.

Everyone loved it as.

A BAD ASS MOVE.  He never touched ground off the track.

B They used Hydro barriers due to 90% of the races being 4 wheeled or trucks. If he or the other racers landed short, they would have eaten s*** big time.  Tuff love, not tuff block love.

Holley had some big balls.

Those Mickey Thompson races were great.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 5

32 minutes ago, RevyRoamer said:

I truly don't understand why people want to snowflake up SX.

Because they're mad that their rider sucks at SX championships.  Tomac accumulated a bunch of wins in 2017 and 2018, once he started winning races in 2017 they thought for sure it was his year.  

Then Dungey retired.....so 2018 was to be The Year of the Tomacinator!  Instead it was more Tears of the Tomaniacs.  Lots of Ws, no championship.  Wardrobe malfunction.

Then Anderson gets hurt before the 2019 SX season begins!  Surely Tomac will capitalize....NOPE!  Webb switching from the crap Yamaha team and the BBP to a good team / bike catapulted him to the points lead.  Now Muskman's knee is all healed and he's looking good too.  

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

This photo and put it right between the framed custom jersey creature sent me last season and the one @mick34 will be sending me very, very soon. The pass that knocked ET3 outta the sx title chase in 2019.

78243.jpeg

Cut the track. Karma gonna get him.

20190319_162031.jpg

• Like 1