Posted (edited)

Mongo won't take my 2019 Eli vs the field jersey redemption motorcross bet because he knows what it is... A retarded bet....

Maybe I send a blow up pic of my ass free of charge? :smirk:

Edited by The Creature
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Creature said:

Mongo won't take my 2019 Eli vs the field jersey redemption motorcross bet because he knows what it is... A retarded bet....

Maybe I send a blow up pic of my ass free of charge? :smirk:

Why is @Mongo134 being such a pussy about that?  You're willing to give him the entire field vs 1 rider?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Why is @Mongo134 being such a pussy about that?  You're willing to give him the entire field vs 1 rider?

If JH comes, I'll increase his odds...... Or decrease. No bet otherwise, I wasn't born yesterday.

Edited by Mongo134
  • Haha 2

wow. I may have not been a fan of coopers in his 250 days, but he has matured a lot and has earned my respect. The guy actually seems rational and cool in his interviews.  Apparently, however, the remaining bad thing about cooper now are his fans.  What is wrong with you guys? We all can't pull for the same racer to win, because what fun is that, but is it necessary to be insulting about it?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jamie Keefer said:

wow. I may have not been a fan of coopers in his 250 days, but he has matured a lot and has earned my respect. The guy actually seems rational and cool in his interviews.  Apparently, however, the remaining bad thing about cooper now are his fans.  What is wrong with you guys? We all can't pull for the same racer to win, because what fun is that, but is it necessary to be insulting about it?

no, but there are lots of queens on here, and all these tossers do is cry. ET3 this,,,  big tears,  blooper that,,, ;)

• Haha 1

On 3/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Mongo134 said:

This photo and put it right between the framed custom jersey creature sent me last season and the one @mick34 will be sending me very, very soon. The pass that knocked ET3 outta the sx title chase in 2019.

78243.jpeg

You must have a boring life.

3 minutes ago, KableXL said:

no, but there are lots of queens on here, and all these tossers do is cry. ET3 this,,,  big tears,  blooper that,,, ;)

I actually shit my pants. I'll send it to ya free of charge?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Jamie Keefer said:

Any attempt to pussify pro forum will be looked at with contempt, that hippy bullshit belongs at vital sport lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

I have a awesome life. Wanna smell my dick?

You just let me know you dont have an awsome life. I would never say something that gay to another man. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mongo134 said:

If JH comes, I'll increase his odds...... Or decrease. No bet otherwise, I wasn't born yesterday.

I see....so you'd take the field if the field includes Herlings.  Seems like a great bet for you.  I don't understand why @The Creature has to let himself be totally &%$#@!ed over in order for you to bet him?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jamie Keefer said:

What is wrong with you guys? We all can't pull for the same racer to win, because what fun is that, but is it necessary to be insulting about it?

This is WAR!  You pick a side (in this case a rider / bike mfg) and then the mission is to shit and piss all over the people that don't think like you!

• Like 2

If Anderson was racing, he would be leading the points, only one that knows how to pass. 
That's a good one, you're a funny guy! I like it

Web holding his hurt arm. Way better pic to blow up. Hope he can ride this weekend and finish the race. 

Screenshot_20190319-212612_Gallery.jpg

Posted (edited)

Responsible for not getting the 2019 title?  Did you happen to notice Tomac was 18 seconds back at the finish?  Tomac wasn’t going to catch Baggett or Musquin either. He will be a lot more than 2 points short of the title this year. 

But I was wrong thinking he was done with Kaw at the end of the year. 

Edited by BillDad3
I’m wrong

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, BillDad3 said:

ET3 will be done with Kaw at the end of the season and will be riding at his full capability next year when he is happy with his team and getting the pampering he needs. 

Tomac is on Kawasaki through November 2021.  

Edited by redrider144

Yea, I like how the guy seems to have matured and has taken winning in stride but the &%$#@!ing dipshits that are his “strident supporters” are off the reservation. To be so enamored with an individual as to despise all others is high-larry-us :lol:
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, redrider144 said:

I see....so you'd take the field if the field includes Herlings.  Seems like a great bet for you.  I don't understand why @The Creature has to let himself be totally &%$#@!ed over in order for you to bet him?

Tell ya what, if Herlings comes over for the series then I will take him only and creature can have Tomac. 

• Haha 2