Anyone use a Bluetooth helmet intercom other than Sena..?

There are some cheaper brands on the market but I guess quality suffers...

A buddy and I run the Sena SMH10’s they work pretty well. They pair easily, the range is obviously line of sight, but if you lose signal they re-pair as soon as the gap is closed or the obstruction is cleared. We both ride 2-strokes and can hear each other very well. It definitely cuts down on the break times which I am all about.

I originally bought one for me and my 5 year old daughter to communicate while riding which gives her a lot more confidence when she can ask questions, also makes the ride less worrisome when I can alert her to dangers ahead.

A buddy and I run the Sena SMH10’s they work pretty well. They pair easily, the range is obviously line of sight, but if you lose signal they re-pair as soon as the gap is closed or the obstruction is cleared. We both ride 2-strokes and can hear each other very well. It definitely cuts down on the break times which I am all about.

I originally bought one for me and my 5 year old daughter to communicate while riding which gives her a lot more confidence when she can ask questions, also makes the ride less worrisome when I can alert her to dangers ahead.

How easy to move between helmets? (For riding with different family members who each have their own helmets.)

I use Cardo. I love the mesh network. No connecting to other units, automatically connects once in range. My buddy and I got them for road bikes but now use them for dirt biking and I’ll be getting my son one also.

I use Cardo. I love the mesh network. No connecting to other units, automatically connects once in range. My buddy and I got them for road bikes but now use them for dirt biking and I’ll be getting my son one also.

Which Cardo model?

How easy to move between helmets? (For riding with different family members who each have their own helmets.)

They come with a clamp mount or a sticky mount. If you buy an individual mount for each helmet at $30, the module clips in and out

Which Cardo model?

SmartTalk. Cheaper version of the Packtalk. Got it for $160 USD for a pack of two on eBay.