MrN2OBelvedere

You buncha PC bitches

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, dingerjunkie said:

Rick Johnson...the original Bad Boy...agrees that the sport has become too vanilla...  This clip should be watched from the 8:03 mark onward...

As soon as they take their helmets off, they're like eating a rice cake.  :lol:

Gotta love RJ.

Edited by jcm3
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Fryboy said:

Any swear word that isn't allowed was #*!(!*! out.  Spell the word as it is and let the filter do its work.  This is not the same as posting a picture with the F word in it  :cheers: 

Fry sighting!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

I don’t mind aggressive riding. Dirty riding is different, if they all started riding dirty and playing pay back then no one would be left half way thru the season. The tracks injure enough every year

The PC talk drives me crazy too. Talk shit if you want. Hell Daniel Blair told them to watch their language in one of the post race press conferences. I thought what a d bag.

I’m a pretty nice guy unless we are competing. You’d never see me giving a high five or hug after someone just beat me.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MrN2OBelvedere said:

I'm so tired of hearing crap about this rider or that rider so called riding dirty. It's an intrinsic fundamental part of the sport. Some of the best loved riders ever were totally unapologetic about being rough when the situation called for it. I'd have had tremendously more respect for Cooper last weekend if he said something like "The only thing I regret is that I went down too and didn't get that fat win bonus...next time I'll try not to go down. Cheers bitches."

Think about the level of shittalking that goes down in MMA (a properly huge sport). People eat that crap up. People love open, testosterone-fueled, confrontational rivalries. I say &%$#@! the PC nonsense. This isn't a sport for freaking pussies and nice guys. And you know what? People love badasses that can back up the shittalking with on track speed and better stay outta my way style.

And I'm not talking about open mayhem for the sake of mayhem. But dude, if the situation calls for it and you gotta knock down a competitor to go FTW, then hell yeah go for it and own the hell outta that shit. People who think Zach O did the wrong thing taking out that &%$#@! Joey Savatgy, whatever that was one of the best moments and all out badass takedowns in the history of the sport. Same for Cooper Webb. Didn't do shit wrong when he punted that french pussy off the track.

Good advice Sensei

giphy (1).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Good advice Sensei

giphy (1).gif

Dutch would have said "With pleasure Sensei!!!!"

• Haha 1

The worst part about mma is the idiots like mcgregor talking crap. Its dumb and shows a complete lack of respect to your sport and opponent. Idc if it sells tickets it just makes you look like a pathetic idiot. Has NOTHING to do with being a man. Real men keep their mouths shut and perform. I like aggressive riding but trying to take someone out on purpose shows weakness. If you cant pull off a clean pass then you dont deserve to be in front period.

• Like 6

And cooper should feel like an idiot for that pass. That was for a possible championship that neither him or Sexton deserve but either way it was a crap pass and he damn well should apologize for it. Why make enemies your possibly racing with these guys for years to come. Would have been WAY cooler if he passed him clean and beat him. If he was my rider I would have chewed him out when he got back to the bus. Stupid.

I'm so tired of hearing crap about this rider or that rider so called riding dirty. It's an intrinsic fundamental part of the sport. Some of the best loved riders ever were totally unapologetic about being rough when the situation called for it. I'd have had tremendously more respect for Cooper last weekend if he said something like "The only thing I regret is that I went down too and didn't get that fat win bonus...next time I'll try not to go down. Cheers bitches."
Think about the level of shittalking that goes down in MMA (a properly huge sport). People eat that crap up. People love open, testosterone-fueled, confrontational rivalries. I say &%$#@! the PC nonsense. This isn't a sport for freaking pussies and nice guys. And you know what? People love badasses that can back up the shittalking with on track speed and better stay outta my way style.
And I'm not talking about open mayhem for the sake of mayhem. But dude, if the situation calls for it and you gotta knock down a competitor to go FTW, then hell yeah go for it and own the hell outta that shit. People who think Zach O did the wrong thing taking out that &%$#@! Joey Savatgy, whatever that was one of the best moments and all out badass takedowns in the history of the sport. Same for Cooper Webb. Didn't do shit wrong when he punted that french pussy off the track.
I like this guy
I'll bet you don't have the balls to bet [mention=146367]BBA[/mention]...he will eat you alive and shit you out.
Im the only one to conquer that bitch..$50 to my name. Hahahahah
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, khansen720 said:

And cooper should feel like an idiot for that pass. That was for a possible championship that neither him or Sexton deserve but either way it was a crap pass and he damn well should apologize for it. Why make enemies your possibly racing with these guys for years to come. Would have been WAY cooler if he passed him clean and beat him. If he was my rider I would have chewed him out when he got back to the bus. Stupid.

Why don't they deserve it?  The one with the most points at the end wins...period.  

• Like 2

That's how Tomac does it yet he gets criticized for being dull... 
The problem is all them pussy bicycle riders coming in there and turning it into a prep sport.
I wish it was the 90s I'd get a bunch of cigarette sponsors and be a lot more competitive lol
Hell yeahDRmKwkpUIAAnENJ.jpeg
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Yep that's exactly my point. You want the &%$#@!ing championship you do what you need to do. I ain't talking about &%$#@! battling for 15th place. I'm talking about contenders doing what they gotta do to get the shit done. They just need to close the loop and own the shit. Don't apologize for it. Take that shit and own it, and kiss the podium bitch to boot.

• Like 3

On 4/10/2019 at 7:53 PM, jcm3 said:

We need another Bob Hannah back in the sport.  It's a different time, I guess.  :bonk:

I don't think Hannah signing some hotties boobs would go well on makeup to mud.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Im the only one to conquer that bitch..$50 to my name. Hahahahah

@BBA let you violate him?  How could this be?!?!?!

Your right they deserve it in that aspect but neither of them have been impressive. Not even being close to forkner every single race even when you have a clear opportunity to catch him. That's what I mean by not deserving it. 

Those make up to mud bitches are gross.

I don't think Hannah signing some hotties boobs would go well on makeup to mud.
[mention=146367]BBA[/mention] let you violate him?  How could this be?!?!?!
Nah..i beat him in a bet 2 years ago..i gave his ass the whole damn field. You know who i chose
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah own that !%@%@%!%@ and slap that monster !$@$@%!$ on the !@@$$!$! That's really cool. We def need more guys like you in our sport.