Rethy525

Savatchy's new job

Word is for Joey to park Webb to help teammate gain points. Not surprising considering what went down to last race when Tomac  was running Dungey off the track. Championships are worth big bucks. These last races are going to see some aggressive passing. Tomac or Savatchy will park him....watch the sparks

TEAM GREEN ordered versace to plant the blooper,,, you can take that to the bank. Remember ET3 in LV 2017, he needs to be that guy tonight....

• Helpful 1

Posted (edited)

He wasn't playing dirty but did succeed at holding Webb back a few laps 

He’ll probably get a little flak from the team for not parking him 

Edited by MotorBoatin
  • Like 3

There's always next weekend.     The bottom line is 2 and 17 start good,,,,  so a copy and paste next week.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

They better wait for the last race because their is a whole army of riders out there to park Eli's ass, especially with his starts.   

And I got a list of kawi fans that bitched about that kind of thing recently that better burn their tomac jerseys or be labeled hypocrites if that happens.... 

Edited by KTMRider4Life
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 2

Savatchy raced hard and clean.

Kawasaki is outgunned if they play "knock down the contender". The entire Husky team can become the Goon Squad. Add the Rocky Mountain KTM riders. 

Better make it Euro bikes vs Japan.

• Like 3
  • Helpful 3

Just now, Kev_XR said:

Kawasaki is outgunned if they play "knock down the contender". The entire Husky team can become the Goon Squad. Add the Rocky Mountain KTM riders. 

The euro is more than than dollar..

45 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

I didn't look at the top ten this week but I'd guess it was half Mattighofen machines with a multi colored sprinkle of jap scrap in between. 

1 hour ago, Budlite said:

he's not doing a very good job of it..

If he was told to park web he failed

He put up a good fight without getting dirty so I'd say hes just racing. Web rode marvin twice as dirty as anything pot of gold did to cry babey.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I didn't look at the top ten this week but I'd guess it was half Mattighofen machines with a multi colored sprinkle of jap scrap in between. 

4C29DBB1-DBE6-48C6-B0D8-F660D354D995.jpeg.80d60d4c0cc3f5b252f6d63f28d48582.jpeg

• Helpful 1

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

They better wait for the last race because their is a whole army of riders out there to park Eli's ass, especially with his starts.   

And I got a list of kawi fans that bitched about that kind of thing recently that better burn their tomac jerseys or be labeled hypocrites if that happens.... 

Your the most ignorant slow ass never rode a real series there is. What army. Riders respect one another and dont take each other out cause some over weight Jenny Craig wanta be fascinates about it.

Name three riders that are dying to take tomac out. 

• Like 2
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

Savatgy does good enough of a job holding people up with out team orders. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

4C29DBB1-DBE6-48C6-B0D8-F660D354D995.jpeg.80d60d4c0cc3f5b252f6d63f28d48582.jpeg

Looks like I was dead on, they even had what 4 of the top 6? Shit that's pretty good right? 

3 minutes ago, mick34 said:

Savatgy does good enough of a job holding people up with out team orders. 

You think he wasn't coached on what to do tonight?  If so you're dumber than I would've guessed.... 

Edited by KTMRider4Life

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Looks like I was dead on, they even had what 4 of the top 6? Shit that's pretty good right? 

You think he wasn't coached on what to do tonight?  If so you're dumber than I suspected... 

Your the guy that shows up to a drag race with the slowest car but nut hugs the fastest guys so you can brag. 

You most likely dont even change your own tires. You probabley have the shop install your roll offs. When it comes to changing filters you wait till the hour meter looks right then you take the bike in.

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

You think he wasn't coached on what to do tonight?  If so you're dumber than I would've guessed.... 

Did you even watch the race?  Are you that blinded by the ktm love you don’t even see anything but them orange bikes? If you weren’t to busy dreaming about Webb’s wang being in your mouth you would’ve noticed that savatagy held up tomac in both the heat and the main, do you think they coached savatagy to hold tomac up? 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Which color finished up on the top step?

I’m sure you will avoid answering that question though.

• Like 5

I believe Savatgy is the new Mike Alessi. Great at starts, knows how to ride a wide bike but not quite fast enough to run with top dogs. I don't like the guy but for a rookie 450 rider he's off to a good start imo.

• Like 4