JOSH GRANT

He got 9th in denver off the couch. Says allot about how shitty most these guys train. 

I wish Josh the best of luck and life. Hes doing this for his family and that says it all. 

I'd rather spend my money on josh getting 9th than Kenny getting 7th. Kenny is failing at a sport that doesnt give you chances. 

• Like 2

That was damn surprising to me. Not only does Grant have 10 years on a lot of these guys but while they're out spending big bank on fancy trainers and facilities Grant was home watching TV and banging a hot wife. I like his style of training better for sure.

Edited by BBA
  • Like 3
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 6

Grant had been riding and training enough to stay in decent shape. SX isn't as demanding as MX as the motos are shorter and the tracks much smoother. This isn't saying that it isn't tough, it's just not as tiring. Think about this -- do any of the riders sound out of breath when they come of the track ?  It doesn't surprise me at all that he can top ten...now the outdoors is a different animal.

Edited by Budlite
  • Like 2
  • Helpful 1

19 hours ago, 777654321 said:

He got 9th in denver off the couch. Says allot about how shitty most these guys train. 

I wish Josh the best of luck and life. Hes doing this for his family and that says it all. 

I'd rather spend my money on josh getting 9th than Kenny getting 7th. Kenny is failing at a sport that doesnt give you chances. 

Ya and he was riding the Yam. Soon KTM sac suckers will be in here claiming he could have top 5'd if he was riding the magic pumpkin.?

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, BBA said:

That was damn surprising to me. Not only does Grant have 10 years on a lot of these guys but while they're out spending big bank on fancy trainers and facilities Grant was home watching TV and banging a hot wife. I like he's style of training better for sure.

Yea he just needed a good start to put that Fat blue pig in the way on that track ? , The old guy did good.  ?

Another lap or two and he would have been lapped though. 

Don't need much of a workout other than riding that wife for SX . 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jetfuel said:

Yea he just needed a good start to put that Fat blue pig in the way on that track ? , The old guy did good.  ?

Another lap or two and he would have been lapped though. 

Don't need much of a workout other than riding that wife for SX . 

True, but the way Roczen was going backwards --doing his best Barcia impression-- he would have been lapped too.

• Like 3

On 4/14/2019 at 5:03 AM, BBA said:

That was damn surprising to me. Not only does Grant have 10 years on a lot of these guys but while they're out spending big bank on fancy trainers and facilities Grant was home watching TV and banging a hot wife. I like his style of training better for sure.

he could watch her get banged on TV

could be whole other career path

On 4/14/2019 at 2:14 PM, indy rider said:

Grant stated he hadn't not ridden since Thanksgiving weekend. 

he is a gnarly dude

• Like 2
  • Haha 1