redrider144

supercross Should Tomac do a Zack-O on Webb in Vegas?

Alright Mr.Purple shirt, I'll take your little bet with the stipulation that if you lose you have to wear my "I'm BBA's bitch" avatar through the entire next SX season? Now put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is homeboy??
I would be honored to humble you this outdoor season and take your money also..THE BET IS ON!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, mog said:
11 hours ago, redrider144 said:
Oh man.....no pumpkin humper is going to take that bet.  They talk a big game during the SX season.....but they mysteriously vanish come MX time!

I will take that bet , I think tomac is enough of a head case to possibly win me some money

You've already lost in so many ways. 

2 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:

I would be honored to humble you this outdoor season and take your money also..THE BET IS ON!

There are NO conditions!! If either rider does not start or finish the season it does not matter. Whoever has the most points at the end of the 2019 MX series wins!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Beebs! How do I get that douche 4 lifer to make a similar bet?? I want him touting the immense benefits of riding Big Blue all summer!!!!

Just lay it out there for him. He'll man up I'm sure. With Slowgs it's easy to bait him in. He's not the brightest crayon in the box you know.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

There are NO conditions!! If either rider does not start or finish the season it does not matter. Whoever has the most points at the end of the 2019 MX series wins!!
No problem! Remember you dont get the field sunshine...you only get douch coop. Either tomac or webb. Most points win..
Just lay it out there for him. He'll man up I'm sure. With Slowgs it's easy to bait him in. He's not the brightest crayon in the box you know.
Tomac already handed your ass to me once..im ok with letting it happen again
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BBA said:

Alright Mr.Purple shirt, I'll take your little bet with the stipulation that if you lose you have to wear my "I'm BBA's bitch" avatar through the entire next SX season?

Now put YOUR money where YOUR mouth is homeboy??

Hell yeah!!!!  Now shit is gettin real!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

Beebs! How do I get that douche 4 lifer to make a similar bet?? I want him touting the immense benefits of riding Big Blue all summer!!!!

I understand why @KTMRider4Life doesn't bet anymore....there was a big shit storm over his last bet.  Not worth the drama for him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slowgs2001 said:
3 hours ago, redrider144 said:
I sure hope that [mention=371355]slowgs2001[/mention] doesn't talk too much shit and end up jinxing Tomac!

You know i wont..im an f@#*head of a guy

You need to fix that spell check,............................but I fixed it for you. :thumbsup:

Edited by BBA
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

This ones for you beebsAttitude.jpeg

Hell yea, I like the kid!! 🤣

• Like 3

Rubbing is racing and I enjoy seeing good motocross competition with a bit of bar-banging.  The latest duels between Savatgy, Tomac, Webb and Musquin have been very exciting.  But the "Zack-O" move is pure BS.  If you can't pass another rider without literally smashing into them, you need more practice, better training, better equipment, or better manners.  I don't think a race should ever be won with a dangerous, destructive and disrespectful move like that.

• Helpful 1

The real question is:
Would [mention=146367]BBA[/mention] clean out [mention=371355]slowgs2001[/mention] to win a SX title?
Of course he would. I would expect him to. Id do the same damn thing.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1