Oil Capacity-2015 KTM 250 XCF

I can not for the life of me find information on the oil capacity of my 2015 KTM 250 XCF.  I know, I know you would think it would be easy but I seem to find from .8 to 1.1L.  Bottom line is how much should I put in?  I put a full Motorex 15-50 Liter in and it doesn't even show in the glass while sitting cold..  Does this even make sense...How can it not show?

Fill until your just above center on the glass, My 2018 350 took less than a quart, i actually had to drain some out.

Makes a difference if you just changed the oil...or changed the oil and the filter.

Also makes a difference if you are doing this on a cold engine...the oil will flow a lot slower and you will have to wait to see how the sight glass level stabilizes after adding oil.

You should always do an oil change on a warm engine...you will get better drainage and the new oil level in the sight glass will establish itself sooner.

I would add the minimum amount stated... .8 liters...run it briefly to warm things up...then wait a minute for the oil to settle...and then keep adding until you get to halfway up the sight glass with the bike level both front to back and side to side.