2007 Crf 150r won’t stay idling

So I’m working on a friends crf150r and the bike will not stay running , I’ve worked with 2 strokes mostly so I cannot seem to find a idle screw on the carb I’ve tweaked with the air screw to no result I have also cleaned the carb making sure the pilot jet is 100% clear

It has a fuel screw under the carb in the front.  No air screw.  The idle screw is connected to a line on the side and is hard to adjust accurately.  Check the pilot jet size, a 45 seems to work best in most cases.  Stock is too lean so the fuel screw can't add enough fuel itself.

It has a fuel screw under the carb in the front.  No air screw.  The idle screw is connected to a line on the side and is hard to adjust accurately.  Check the pilot jet size, a 45 seems to work best in most cases.  Stock is too lean so the fuel screw can't add enough fuel itself.

And I loosen the fuel screw to add more fuel right?

Fuel screw adjustment range is from gently closed to 2.5 turns. Typical setting is 1.75 turns. Closed or past 2.5 is out of range. If the bike does not idle but runs about idle, common cause is a clogged pilot jet. Buy a new one, do not bother to try to clean.

I have this same problem. Put a brand new OEM 45 pilot jet in and no change. I have shimmed the valves and they are in spec, I have cleaned the carb out. checked for air leaks, replaced all gas with fresh gas, etc. Not really sure what to do next other than bite the bullet and take it to a dealer which I hate to do cost wise. Any other thoughts on what I could have going on?