Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Does anyone know where I can get a 1980 Husqvarna owners manual for WR 390?

ty 

I’m also looking for info on the correct gas to oil mix  and transmission oil capacity 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Asks the folk's over at Cafe Husky / left side kick 

I'm running Golden Spectro at 32/1

Trans ATF (F) type / Ford in my 82 xc250

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Iowajeff said:

Does anyone know where I can get a 1980 Husqvarna owners manual for WR 390?

ty 

I’m also looking for info on the correct gas to oil mix  and transmission oil capacity 

I bought a manual back when I had a '82 250 ,xc, I think. But it wasn't the correct one for my bike. I'll look around for it later today. If it'll help you, it's yours. Assuming I find it that is?

Edit: I just laid my hands on it first try. At the bottom of the cover it says for frame # starting CN11000, WN11000, XN11000

RB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pez Rojo said:

Asks the folk's over at Cafe Husky / left side kick 

I'm running Golden Spectro at 32/1

Trans ATF (F) type / Ford in my 82 xc250

Ty for the info still trying to find a 1980 hard copy

58 minutes ago, RBrider said:

I bought a manual back when I had a '82 250 ,xc, I think. But it wasn't the correct one for my bike. I'll look around for it later today. If it'll help you, it's yours. Assuming I find it that is?

Edit: I just laid my hands on it first try. At the bottom of the cover it says for frame # starting CN11000, WN11000, XN11000

RB

Sounds great 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pez Rojo said:

Asks the folk's over at Cafe Husky / left side kick 

I'm running Golden Spectro at 32/1

Trans ATF (F) type / Ford in my 82 xc250

 

3 hours ago, RBrider said:

I bought a manual back when I had a '82 250 ,xc, I think. But it wasn't the correct one for my bike. I'll look around for it later today. If it'll help you, it's yours. Assuming I find it that is?

Edit: I just laid my hands on it first try. At the bottom of the cover it says for frame # starting CN11000, WN11000, XN11000

RB

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2019 at 5:53 AM, RBrider said:

I bought a manual back when I had a '82 250 ,xc, I think. But it wasn't the correct one for my bike. I'll look around for it later today. If it'll help you, it's yours. Assuming I find it that is?

Edit: I just laid my hands on it first try. At the bottom of the cover it says for frame # starting CN11000, WN11000, XN11000

RB

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi does it show gas oil ratio spark plug gap other and such if so can you take a pic or would you want to sell it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Iowajeff said:

Hi does it show gas oil ratio spark plug gap other and such if so can you take a pic or would you want to sell it?

Check your pm's.

RB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received the manual ty I’ve been out of town I’ll forward some $$$ to you via snail mail

Thanks again ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×
×
  • Create New...