Does anyone know where I can get a 1980 Husqvarna owners manual for WR 390?

ty 

I’m also looking for info on the correct gas to oil mix  and transmission oil capacity 

Asks the folk's over at Cafe Husky / left side kick 

I'm running Golden Spectro at 32/1

Trans ATF (F) type / Ford in my 82 xc250

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Iowajeff said:

Does anyone know where I can get a 1980 Husqvarna owners manual for WR 390?

ty 

I’m also looking for info on the correct gas to oil mix  and transmission oil capacity 

I bought a manual back when I had a '82 250 ,xc, I think. But it wasn't the correct one for my bike. I'll look around for it later today. If it'll help you, it's yours. Assuming I find it that is?

Edit: I just laid my hands on it first try. At the bottom of the cover it says for frame # starting CN11000, WN11000, XN11000

RB

2 hours ago, Pez Rojo said:

Ty for the info still trying to find a 1980 hard copy

58 minutes ago, RBrider said:

I bought a manual back when I had a '82 250 ,xc, I think. But it wasn't the correct one for my bike. I'll look around for it later today. If it'll help you, it's yours. Assuming I find it that is?

Edit: I just laid my hands on it first try. At the bottom of the cover it says for frame # starting CN11000, WN11000, XN11000

RB

Sounds great 

5 hours ago, Pez Rojo said:

3 hours ago, RBrider said:

RB

On 4/15/2019 at 5:53 AM, RBrider said:

RB

Hi does it show gas oil ratio spark plug gap other and such if so can you take a pic or would you want to sell it?

38 minutes ago, Iowajeff said:

Hi does it show gas oil ratio spark plug gap other and such if so can you take a pic or would you want to sell it?

Check your pm's.

RB

I received the manual ty I’ve been out of town I’ll forward some $$$ to you via snail mail

Thanks again ?