Carnegie This Thursday April 18th

I’m new to the forum and club. Me and one rider so far are heading down to have some fun. If there is anyone who would like to meet up, msg me or make a post. 

The weather and soil should be prime!

smokeX

Edited by SmokeX

18 hours ago, SmokeX said:

I’m new to the forum and club. Me and one rider so far are heading down to have some fun. If there is anyone who would like to meet up, msg me or make a post. 

The weather and soil should be prime!

smokeX

Hey SmokeX, not trying to change your plans, but me and Wapas are riding GT Thursday 9am & staging near Placerville (Rockcreek/Mosquito). Likely going to loop 1 & then back. Maybe 50 miles if you're interested. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, rloesch said:

Hey SmokeX, not trying to change your plans, but me and Wapas are riding GT Thursday 9am & staging near Placerville (Rockcreek/Mosquito). Likely going to loop 1 & then back. Maybe 50 miles if you're interested. 

Thank you for the invite. ?. That sounds like a lot of fun. If I weren’t committed already, i would love to go.  I’ve been to RC before and road trail 3 late October before the rain hit and some other stuff but looked to ride loop 1 the next time going. The days were getting short, and we simply ran out of time. I definitely look forward in riding it this year. Perhaps we can hook up later on.  

Thanks again for the invite 

much appreciated  ? 

Edited by SmokeX
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, f12517 said:

You guys suck....go work or something.  You know, kinda like the rest of us have to do.  ?

LooooL. Life is good. ?. Have fun at the office. We’ll let you know how it goes. It’s raining now. Soil should be prime for Thursday.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kgish475 said:

Perfect timing for a quick storm I'd say. It'll dry out for perfect traction on those hills. Can't wait to hit those west side hills, they're always a blast!

Yep. Me too. Should be nice ! 80F. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, rloesch said:

If you guys think it might be to saturated with the recent rain, your welcome to join us of course. 

Edited by SmokeX

3 hours ago, SmokeX said:

If you guys think it might be to saturated with the recent rain, your welcome to join us of course. 

I already raced Old Crow at Carnegie, needing to practice at GT for their upcoming race. Thanks though!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rloesch said:

I already raced Old Crow at Carnegie, needing to practice at GT for their upcoming race. Thanks though!

Cool. 

Is there a staging area off mosquito road?  I haven’t been that way yet. All I know is To take mosquito road out of placerville. How far I’m not sure. I think it might be near Slate mountain on the map.  

I also called the Georgetown ranger station this morning. He said the trails looked pretty good and had a tiny bit of rain last night. By Thursday it should be great for you guys. 

Edited by SmokeX

41 minutes ago, SmokeX said:

Cool. 

Is there a staging area off mosquito road?  I haven’t been that way yet. All I know is To take mosquito road out of placerville. How far I’m not sure. I think it might be near Slate mountain on the map.  

I also called the Georgetown ranger station this morning. He said the trails looked pretty good and had a tiny bit of rain last night. By Thursday it should be great for you guys. 

I may go there the following Wednesday / Thursday too. I can show you then…

• Like 1