one of my favorite riders just because he seems to be a genuinely good dude...but man, I can't remember the last A-level rider to have worse luck than Deano. 

• Like 2

Thats really a tough deal for him and I hope it isnt a serious injury. He has just had alot of injuries in the last few years and so far has had a rough 450 career.

• Like 1

Another time Dean had a similar situation happen, thats gotta hurt!

1 hour ago, TwoStrokeMafia said:

one of my favorite riders just because he seems to be a genuinely good dude...but man, I can't remember the last A-level rider to have worse luck than Deano. 

Trey Canard had a rough few years as well.  They both seem like good dudes. 

• Like 2

Ben Townley?

8 minutes ago, Z O SICK said:

Trey Canard had a rough few years as well.  They both seem like good dudes. 

yes. Good call. That poor guy would get to race-winning-speed and then break a leg. Over and over.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TwoStrokeMafia said:

There's been plenty.  Roczen, ground pounder Alessi, Canard and the list could go on.

I heard shoulder and he TKO'd himself too.  Sucks, he was having a good year with decent results.

Edited by yzernie
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

So I'm hearing he crashed from bike failure. And lane shaw was practicing for outdoors when his KTM locked up after two laps

He broke his femur.

After Toni's crash in Italy there were rumors of cracks along head stay bracing. But those photos will never be seen. 

Screenshot_20190415-134111_Chrome.jpg

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Ouch, looks like he lost just a little bit of momentum and it pushed him forward.  Hard to say if it was a bike issue (didn't look like it), but he'd know better than we do.

Glad it doesn't appear to be bad enough initially to keep him out of the outdoor series for the rest of the year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jcm3 said:

Ouch, looks like he lost just a little bit of momentum and it pushed him forward.  Hard to say if it was a bike issue (didn't look like it), but he'd know better than we do.

Glad it doesn't appear to be bad enough initially to keep him out of the outdoor series for the rest of the year.

Sucks a mechanical caused this. He was on a roll

Husky should back him next year. 

Maybe it's the moon but been hearing those ktm huskys locking up lately. 

8 minutes ago, 777654321 said:

Sucks a mechanical caused this. He was on a roll

Husky should back him next year. 

Maybe it's the moon but been hearing those ktm huskys locking up lately. 

They're so good, according to the swingers, that maybe they have to govern them to make the races fair.  :devil:

• Haha 1

Just now, jcm3 said:

They're so good, according to the swingers, that maybe they have to govern them to make the races fair.  :devil:

Anytime a rider gets hurt from mechanical it sucks. Wilson's the second pro in a week that has had his hugger bike lock up. Maybe they should just run the stock bike. From what I read on here it's better than a factory bike.

21 minutes ago, Arctic Pride said:

vid doesn't illustrate a mechanical but none of us were riding the bike....

Bike died in the air. Several inside mathes type people have already talked about it.

For a guy that had such fast lap times in practice he couldn't even keep tomac in view for one lap.