Does anybody recognize the brand of these Handguard clamps and who may supply them.

DC8F25F0-BEAA-4F7D-A301-0D6942D4A62B.jpeg

They're Fastway's.

• Like 1

I bought Cycra CRM with my 500exc and got interference between clutch hydraulic fitting and handguard mount.  I bought fastway handguard with this center mount.  Fits really better

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JBBC said:

sounds like you and I have the same problem, not the end of the world but still bugs me. 

You can buy Cycra HRM mounts to clean up your bars. I'm thinking of doing the same.

https://cycra.com/product/cycra-1-1-8-hcm-clamp-anodized-black/

Actually, they don't fit, I just emailed Cycra.

Edited by HansLanda

Thanks guys for the identification of these bar clamps. I do have a problem with the clutch master cylinder hose and fittings with the current HDB setup on my bike now.

I put in a request to Fastway to see if they will sell only the bar clamps, looks to be a much better design than what I have now.

57 minutes ago, Racemidget said:

Thanks guys for the identification of these bar clamps. I do have a problem with the clutch master cylinder hose and fittings with the current HDB setup on my bike now.

I put in a request to Fastway to see if they will sell only the bar clamps, looks to be a much better design than what I have now.

would these work for you?

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/parts/brp-hand-guard-mounts-p

• Like 1

I have always used the BRP top clamp mounts. They free up your handlebars.

DF5C4377-B648-491C-8F75-4D1C71C90E48-3695-000002FA46F19B91.jpg

• Like 2

sounds like you and I have the same problem, not the end of the world but still bugs me. 
image.png.61a9d3c62006626fbf92a253b5939178.png

Sorry off topic,
How do you like the quad lock?

On 4/15/2019 at 5:02 PM, JBBC said:

According to the RMATV site, they say that these will NOT work with CRM's.  I'm assuming that's because the CRM's come in to close to the centerline of the bike, ie: they are longer than most hand guards.

I haven't had too much trouble with the CRM's on my 500, but everything is tight, tight, tight.  I actually had to install them differently than the instructions stated to get them to work better.  I did NOT use the spacers that they gave me...

19 hours ago, Nick96 said:

Sorry off topic,
How do you like the quad lock?

its not bad.. I used to have a ram mount but I hated the bungee system, I felt like it was going to snap my phone in half so I stopped using it. Low and behold my phone ejected on the trail never to be seen again. 

the quad lock was amazing at first, it works with the wireless charging on my new phone and the fit on the case is top notch. The handle bar mount is super secure and easy to use even with gloves on. 

but... after about a year of riding the case/mount developed quite a bit of slop in the coupling and now the phone vibrates so much that I can hardly see the maps. Still holds the phone on secure though I have no worries of it falling off. 

also at the time I bought it, Quad Lock didnt offer the ram mount option and the mount I have kinda sucks as you are limited to only so many positions. 

14 minutes ago, JBBC said:

great now I have to place another order....

If you have your bars cut down for woods riding, then I can see them not working, but with a standard bar width they will bolt up.

• Helpful 1

2 hours ago, spaceboy said:

They fit with crm's.

Any issues with brake or clutch line routing?