supercross Davalos is 20 points from being fired

2 races left.

Anyone want to bet that he has a mystery injury / mystery illness cause him to get less than 20 points for the last 2 rounds?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

2 races left.

Anyone want to bet that he has a mystery injury / mystery illness cause him to get less than 20 points for the last 2 rounds?

Only riders getting injured from mechanical lately have been husky or ktm riders.

Edited by 777654321

Vaginitis can flare up in the spring, can't take that too lightly.

• Haha 6

Posted (edited)

He's got to want to get out of the 250 class at this point doesnt he? Would Mitch even keep him around any longer?

Maybe he's alittle picky about what 450 teams he would want to go to. 

Edited by TDW

Marty will be out for blah blah blah

Marty is looking out for Marty and I'd do the same.  

14 minutes ago, TDW said:

He's got to want to get out of the 250 class at this point doesnt he? Maybe he's alittle picky about what 450 teams he would want to go to. 

:lol:

Like no team

• Like 1

Him staying in the 250's another year isnt going to help his stock unless he gets lucky and has an incredible turn around, kinda like Webb did this year.

I think they said on pulp that he wants a 450 ride and if he doesn’t get it he is retiring. Not sure if that is accurate but I believe that’s what they said.

• Like 4

The satellite 450 teams would love him. He might even get them a cheap PC engine contract for a good pay day on his behalf. Rmatvmc, is a big one. Jgr suzy...  which is the absolute best bet

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Marty will be out for blah blah blah

Hangnail?

If he keeps up the 5 min speeches about broken necks and nerve damage he will be on 85's next year on his own dime

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

If he keeps up the 5 min speeches about broken necks and nerve damage he will be on 85's next year on his own dime

Has he pointed out of the KTM Jr 50 class yet?

• Haha 4

Just now, redrider144 said:

Has he pointed out of the KTM Jr 50 class yet?

No! He still can race that...

He might give 30 min speeches on the podium about how the small bike hurts his poor fingers that are numb though.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

The satellite 450 teams would love him. He might even get them a cheap PC engine contract for a good pay day on his behalf. Rmatvmc, is a big one. Jgr suzy...  which is the absolute best bet

He's 32 and a lifelong 250 guy with lots of talent out there,  Barcia struggled for a ride

Wilson struggles for a ride Bogel struggles for a ride.  Thats really easy to say but much harder to do.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

He's 32 and a lifelong 250 guy with lots of talent out there,  Barcia struggled for a ride

Wilson struggles for a ride Bogel struggles for a ride.  Thats really easy to say but much harder to do.

The problem with what you just said is that both those guys who struggled rode for jgr Suzy. Bogle did win a moto though so you have a point. Davalos Is fresh meat and jgr needs someone. Chad Reed and a top 15 guy aren't cutting the mustard

Edited by phantom451

6 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

The problem with what you just said is that both those guys who struggled rode for jgr Suzy. Bogle did win a moto though so you have a point. Davalos Is fresh meat and jgr needs someone. Chad Reed and a top 15 guy aren't cutting the mustard

Davalos is far from that guy

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Davalos is far from that guy

Who da fook is dat guy?

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Wilson outdoor title, Bogel SX title, Barcia has multiple titles.

That"guy" is under contract or needs 100% development but Factory 

KTM Kawasaki and Honda and now add Anderson round out top 5's

for the foreseeable future.

Fresh meat is the game! They all failed to produce anything on a 450 except barcia and dean really. Bogle won a moto the got ? Wasn't pretty when marv blasted him if I'm correct.

Your too in depth. The guys available vs the guys on teams ratio is not great for coming into the 2020 season even though I'm betting on davalos being on a 450 by nationals. Learn me all you like I stand by what my drunk ass said!

Edited by phantom451
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Wilson outdoor title, Bogel SX title, Barcia has multiple titles.

That"guy" is under contract or needs 100% development but Factory 

KTM Kawasaki and Honda and now add Anderson round out top 5's

for the foreseeable future.

Bogle was weak to begin with. Barcia was a mess for years and Yamaha has no choice

• Like 1