My FX 350 keeps stalling

Hello everyone I am new to Thumper Talk. I have a 2017 Husqvarna FX 350 that I bought new in January 2018. I use to have 2010 KTM 300 XCW. I also race in a local hare scramble series in Virginia. But anyway my bike keeps flaming out/stalling shortly after we start and enter the woods. Once it stalls its hard to get it started back. I have to sit there crank and crank and loosing time as everyone goes by.  What can I do to help this situation. I know I could get a Rekluse Clutch but I just don't have the money to invest in one of those. But I guess it could be rider error also. I have been told you need to ride this bike a lot more aggressively. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

J. Pugh 

On 4/15/2019 at 4:07 PM, WooodsRacer31V said:

Hello everyone I am new to Thumper Talk. I have a 2017 Husqvarna FX 350 that I bought new in January 2018. I use to have 2010 KTM 300 XCW. I also race in a local hare scramble series in Virginia. But anyway my bike keeps flaming out/stalling shortly after we start and enter the woods. Once it stalls its hard to get it started back. I have to sit there crank and crank and loosing time as everyone goes by.  What can I do to help this situation. I know I could get a Rekluse Clutch but I just don't have the money to invest in one of those. But I guess it could be rider error also. I have been told you need to ride this bike a lot more aggressively. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

J. Pugh 

It's not you. These bikes are tortured by the EPA. So, KTM makes them pass inspection, but they run truly awful until you fix them.  Good news is, they can be fixed, and you'll absolutely love that bike once it's dialed in. Read as much as you can here at TT in the Husky section and you'll see what needs to be done. There are some very talented and in the know members here that can help. 

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 7:24 PM, Hans Schmid said:

Fuel filters, clean injector and turn up idle. Possibly do a TPS adjustment 

This. And go to a 13T front sprocket. I only flame out now when I mess up in 1st gear super slow rocky trails.