Best Deal on Goldentyre gt333

After some research I've decided to give goldentyre gt333 a try. Thought I'd post here first to see if anybody has a line on the cheapest prices. Also what front tire do you suggest I run with it I was thinking of staying in the same brand and trying the fatty.

• Like 1

Get ahold of Jeff aka Bolt for good tire prices.  I believe he stocks the Goldentyre.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Conrad Dobell said:

After some research I've decided to give goldentyre gt333 a try. Thought I'd post here first to see if anybody has a line on the cheapest prices. Also what front tire do you suggest I run with it I was thinking of staying in the same brand and trying the fatty.

A Fatty up front and a gt333 in back is the best combination of tires I have ever ran.  Not the cheapest nor longest lasting but when traction is what you want, this is the combo.  @Jeff aka Bolt is the man to contact.

• Like 2

The GT Fatty is a tire that can easily last 2,000 miles. It makes riding in sand a breeze, eliminates wash out in turns, and makes climbing obstacles easier. The tire is taller and wider than everything else. Flat out, the tire is an absolute game changer. 

The GT 333 is great unless it's cold and wet. Warm and wet is fine, but the tire will clusterfokk you if very cold. 

And yes, Jeff Aka Bolt has good prices and the tires are fresh out of the factory. 

• Like 2