I've been a member for 14 years and I can't access them? Is it a pay thing now or some other issue?

Thanks.

Yes tapatalk.

That's why. Tapatalk is a third party app that reads a wide range of discussion forum software. It is only able to read discussion topics it is not able to read any customized features such as our classified system, virtual garage, etc...

Not sure if you've tried the site on mobile browser but it is fully responsive meaning it optimizes its view regardless of the device and its orientation. Essentially it operates exactly like the desktop version except for optimized for your phone.

39 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

That's why. Tapatalk is a third party app that reads a wide range of discussion forum software. It is only able to read discussion topics it is not able to read any customized features such as our classified system, virtual garage, etc...

Not sure if you've tried the site on mobile browser but it is fully responsive meaning it optimizes its view regardless of the device and its orientation. Essentially it operates exactly like the desktop version except for optimized for your phone.

Yep, the mobile version of the site is quite OK.  I use it alot, won't use the app, though.

4 minutes ago, cjjeepercreeper said:

Yep, the mobile version of the site is quite OK.  I use it alot, won't use the app, though.

I don't even use the app. The site on browser is fully functional, works great and looks right.

• Like 1

Just now, Bryan Bosch said:

I don't even use the app. The site on browser is fully functional, works great and looks right.

Some people are app junkies.  I know people that literally have dozens of apps on their phone.  I have like maybe 5.

16 minutes ago, cjjeepercreeper said:

Some people are app junkies.  I know people that literally have dozens of apps on their phone.  I have like maybe 5.

I use some apps, but not for websites. things like unit conversions, bubble level, etc...