2003 cr125 gas found in clutch

Bike ran fine before I parked it almost 3 years ago and now I finaly have time to ride again! Wanted to clean everything up ( carb, new air filter ext...) but when I went to drain the clutch oil it was all mixed up with the gas.... clearly have a leak, only im not sure where or what gasgets to get

im a bit perplexed, I would say a crank seal was leaking into the gear/clutch area of your scoot. in order for that to happen, some fuel was in the crank case and it leaked through. If you left fuel petcock on for any period of time it could fill the crank case, then leak through the seal. Or you may have put some in the gear box accidently. Dude, drain the oil completely, bone dry. Leave off the drain plug and put a clear Tupperware container under it, and leave it for a couple days. Make sure your fuel shut off lever is turned off. If you find a trace of premix, you might have an issue.  Make sure your carb float bowl is dry. if it checks  out, torque you drain plug back on, put some fresh pre-mix in it. and fire it up. Remember you need to run any gas powered machine once in a while, or the seals will rot, and you will have leaks. If you find more fuel in your oil its crank seal time. and hope you don't have holes or cracks in your crank case, good luck dude...