Best odometer for TX300?

Hey gang,

I've got a timekeeper enduro coming up, and ICO is back-ordered on the Checkmate computers.  So, I guess I'm going to have to go old-school with a watch, rollchart and an odometer.  Is the Trailtech Endurance II the best (only?) odo solution for the TX300? Are any of you using this one or other odo solutions?

Ideally, it would be something were I could adjust the odo up or down a little bit during the enduro, but I'm not going to be super competitive anyway, so I really just need to know about where I am on the course.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Posted (edited)

I have the Vapor on my '19 TX300.

Edited by ky_savage

The standard Voyager are getting cheaper these days, it’s nice and easy to load maps and easy to follow them

I had simple needs so I went with the simplest option - the Endurance II.  Mounted up and installed easily. Trail tech and Husq/KTM make the install easy with the threaded hole in the caliper and the magnet hole in the rotor.  Installed it in less than 30 minutes.I had simple needs so I went with the simplest option - the Endurance II.  Mounted up and installed easily. Trail tech and Husq/KTM make the install easy with the threaded hole in the caliper and the magnet hole in the rotor.  Installed it in less than 30 minutes.

I am stoked that it allows me to easily adjust the mileage up or down a few tenths.  That, along with my roll chart, should be all I need to keep on track for me enduro.

trail tech endurance.jpg

• Like 1