california Norcal Showing Never Ride Alone

My first reaction is....oh brother..Dork!

7 hours ago, scb said:

My first reaction is....oh brother..Dork!

There’s a reason no one rides with him....it probably starts with the truck ride to the staging area! 

• Haha 1

PS he doesn't ride alone.

Drone guy and/or a following guy on trails, so at least 1 if not 2 guys following him "alone". Kinda like Bear Grill, or what ever his name is, isn't alone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Digger Dave said:

PS he doesn't ride alone.

Drone guy and/or a following guy on trails, so at least 1 if not 2 guys following him "alone". Kinda like Bear Grill, or what ever his name is, isn't alone.

Incorrect. You would have to come to the showing, he is actually present and explains it all and what he does. He lives in Quincy now. I was at the first showing in Sac and i'll be going to this one, he's nice guy.

If you guys are talking about Scott, who envisioned, created, and produced this video, I have to say that you may want to rethink any negative thoughts about him.  In addition to being a very cool guy in general, Scott has bigger balls than 99% of the population when it comes to actually doing things, and not just talking about them. 

• Like 1

No disrespect intended. Just not my thing anymore. 40 years ago, hell ya !

I could stand corrected, but in the promotions, he is riding with a drone following him and once when he is standing still, its moving. Maybe he has really cool technology that will do all that for him. I know it exist, but most people can't afford that.

I'll miss the Colfax showing, but keep up the info, maybe I'll catch it again.