1990 suzuki DR250

So ladies and gentlemen I just picked up a new to me 90 DR250(S I believe). It runs and drives, but right out of the gate i knew the carb needed cleaned from sitting, it's a hard start sometimes 20 kicks sometimes 3 and doesn't take throttle very well, bogs down everytime. So I ripped the carb off and tore everything out.

Referencing the BST-40 bible from another forum(I know there are differences from mine). I've noticed my fuel screw has no spring, o-ring or washer.

Looking up on suzuki parts house under DR250se the picture doesn't show the fuel screw or even list one(may be named something else?) Under DR250 it shows them but the carb is a different setup.

So I'm stuck here, I know I want to upgrade to an extended fuel screw, but if I am missing these parts for the fuel screw, I cannot find them under my year and model.

I'll add some pictures of the fuel screw and my carburetor. Not sure what model it is.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1555445478418.jpeg1555445492424.jpeg20190416_103827.jpeg

If for any reason you’re looking to sell this carburetor, please let me know i’ll Pay good money for it!