utah Bike Rental Northern Utah?

Does anyone have anyone happen to know of a decent company to rent bikes from?

I have a friend coming in town for his bachelor party who I’d like to take out for a ride but the websites that I’ve found either have small displacement bikes like  TTR-125s or more aggressive bikes like 450FXs. 

Ideally id like to get him on something like a WR250F or even a XTrainer as he has experience riding trails and rides street regularly at home but I don’t want to bore him with a small bike and I don’t wanna kill him on a 450. 

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Try KSL.com I know people rent out their stuff on there in the classifieds section. I think I saw a WR450 on there recently, that may be a decent option?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tonkaman said:

Try KSL.com I know people rent out their stuff on there in the classifieds section. I think I saw a WR450 on there recently, that may be a decent option?

Nice!

thats what I ride. I just don’t wanna get him on some MX bike that isn’t fun to ride. 

Good call on KSL. 

18 hours ago, flyfisher117 said:

These guys have a 250 XCW for rent..

Link to tracked out adventures

Thanks!

they are pretty expensive (about $90 more per day) than the 450s which is a bummer. But that bike is exactly what we’d want. 

8 minutes ago, LRB said:

Thanks!

they are pretty expensive (about $90 more per day) than the 450s which is a bummer. But that bike is exactly what we’d want. 

Yeah they are spendy.  I was going to rent one from them to test ride before buying a 250xcw.  Never got around to it but I did reach out to them and they were super easy to work with.  Told them I was from ID and wondered if the bike had to be back by end of business and they said no, told me I could bring it back the next morning no charge.  As long as it wasn't excessively late. 

• Like 1

I’ve been told there is a place an hours drive SE of SLC, they had big boy bikes and access to a 40mi loop of singletrack with lots of riding in the middle, like a wagon wheel. Sometimes see rentals on CL.

10 hours ago, kxlubber said:

I’ve been told there is a place an hours drive SE of SLC, they had big boy bikes and access to a 40mi loop of singletrack with lots of riding in the middle, like a wagon wheel. Sometimes see rentals on CL.

Any idea who the company is?

Nope, couldn’t convince enough people to go out there so it fell through.