Cr80 reversed clutch. Please help!

Hi guys. I have a cr80 with a backwards clutch. I have just redone the whole motor and now runs, but when I pull in the clutch it’s moves and when I let go of the clutch I can change gear. Also when driving with clutch pulled in it also slips. Thanks please let me know what you guys think. 

What type of gear oil are you using?

Did you soak the clutch plates for 24hrs in oil before assembly?

When I got the bike the plates that were being used were still good. But I am using ATF. 

And yet the clutch arm is in correct way and pushing out pin when lever is pulled. 

I do know that one of the posts have been welded back on but have smoothened it out now. Must there be a washer in between the basket and you pressure plate? 

This like a 95ish? Yes there's a washer in between.  

That gob of weld is probably the problem holding it out. Try to find whole good used one on Ebay 

• Like 1

Before you change out your clutch:Make sure that when you worked on the motor that you didn't reinstall the small clutch arm on the shaft that goes into the engine with the shaft turned 180 degrees in the opposite direction. This would pull the clutch arm the opposite way from it's normal operation.

Find a parts diagram and a shop manual to confirm the reassembly.