utah Dirtbike Channel riding areas

So im sure you all have seen Kyles chanel on youtube. 

This guy is always jamming some flowing single track and i wanna know where it is :)

I know he has mentioned northern utah many times as i believe that is where he has said he lives in the past. 

Any one know the names of some of these places?

Good riding in the Strawberry Reservoir area.

I am pretty sure he only rides in Colorado..

Kyle rides and videos all over the state.  During the winter he has to stay low or south.

I believe he has also posted a video or 2 in an area(s) that wasn't legal.  DMAC posted about this awhile back.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cjjeepercreeper said:

I believe he has also posted a video or 2 in an area(s) that wasn't legal.  DMAC posted about this awhile back.

Gotta pump those number rookie! 

Do t think I’ve seen his videos. Would you throw one up?

On 4/18/2019 at 1:01 PM, cjjeepercreeper said:

Yep!  And in the process of asking him to take it down I learned he intentionally doesn't post location names. Makes me wonder how many of the areas he shows are illegal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dmac1 said:

Yep!  And in the process of asking him to take it down I learned he intentionally doesn't post location names. Makes me wonder how many of the areas he shows are illegal.

This^^.

• Like 2

If he was posting the location then he’d be getting flamed for that too.

8 hours ago, kxlubber said:

If he was posting the location then he’d be getting flamed for that too.

Lotta reasons not to post locations on www. Plenty of places that used to be awesome are now not because of this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, G 9.5 said:

Lotta reasons not to post locations on www. Plenty of places that used to be awesome are now not because of this.

Fully agree G, but when a highly recognizable trail, that has been closed for years (there were actually 2 in the video) is ridden and filmed and money made off the ensuing video that had over 1 million views, and excuses made as to why it is ok to continue to leave it up, I get a bad taste in my mouth about the motives and ethics of the people involved.

One of the points in requesting it be taken down was that it was encouraging more people to seek out and find these closed trails which, IMHO, sets us a step back in trying to advocate for keeping trails open.

This is especially true since the area involved is one of a handful that are under current threat by the enviro weenies and subject of a lawsuit from which the BLM must re-substantiate every trail on the MVUMs.

Also, I've seen SUWA use video of LEGAL trails (Dead Cow) on their site to encourage their followers to further support their cause. Imagine what they could do with a 1 million + view video to whip their minions into a frenzy...not to mention using it in court as prima facie evidence of dirt bikers' disregard for the rules.

All of the aforementioned and quite a bit more were used in our requests to remove the video...but still we received excuses in return.

As I mentioned though, the vid was taken down a few months later, I'm not sure why.

Edited by dmac1
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, dmac1 said:

Fully agree G, but when a highly recognizable trail, that has been closed for years (there were actually 2 in the video) is ridden and filmed and money made off the ensuing video that had over 1 million views, and excuses made as to why it is ok to continue to leave it up, I get a bad taste in my mouth about the motives and ethics of the people involved.

One of the points in requesting it be taken down was that it was encouraging more people to seek out and find these closed trails which, IMHO, sets us a step back in trying to advocate for keeping trails open.

This is especially true since the area involved is one of a handful that are under current threat by the enviro weenies and subject of a lawsuit from which the BLM must re-substantiate every trail on the MVUMs.

Also, I've seen SUWA use video of LEGAL trails (Dead Cow) on their site to encourage their followers to further support their cause. Imagine what they could do with a 1 million + view video to whip their minions into a frenzy...not to mention using it in court as prima facie evidence of dirt bikers' disregard for the rules.

All of the aforementioned and quite a bit more were used in our requests to remove the video...but still we received excuses in return.

As I mentioned though, the vid was taken down a few months later, I'm not sure why.

I agree with you 100%. Douchebags that ride illegal and post are the worst kind of scum. Too bad that so many today have so little respect. G

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, G 9.5 said:

I agree with you 100%. Douchebags that ride illegal and post are the worst kind of scum. Too bad that so many today have so little respect. G

So what you're saying is that riding my plated two stroke down the 16th street mall doing wheelies is frowned upon? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, redhurricane said:

So what you're saying is that riding my plated two stroke down the 16th street mall doing wheelies is frowned upon? 

Only if you post it........

• Like 2

I live now in Utah and not far from Kyle, I ride almost all the same trails and recognize nearly all of them from the videos. None of the trails to my knowledge are illegal or have been shutdown.  I've bumped into Kyle a couple of times on the trails and we have talked briefly. He seems very friendly and genuine, I  don't know him other than that and his videos.  The access to great riding is amazing here in Utah and I certainly would never knowingly do anything to give the enviro nazis any ammo, Kyle seems to me to have the same attitude. I must admit I've never heard of the Dead Cow Trail, I've only been out here a couple of years.  If anyone would like to ride some of these trails you can contact me and I'll take you on  some great rides or show you where the trailheads are. 

Posted (edited)

Most of the videos he uploaded over this past winter were in the southern part of Warner Valley, on the Arizona side of the border.

Edited by WR In WY

20 hours ago, bozinator said:

I must admit I've never heard of the Dead Cow Trail, 

Heres a peek, just published this morning:

Edited by dmac1
  • Like 1

dmac1, thanks for posting the video, looks like a fun trail, I've got to give it try, I'll also find your  channel and subscribe

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bozinator said:

dmac1, thanks for posting the video, looks like a fun trail, I've got to give it try, I'll also find your  channel and subscribe

Glad you enjoyed it!  Its one of the best at WW IMHO.  Link to my channel is in my signature.