Anyone know if there are "open" (Free to the public) SX practices, such as the day before the Saturday races?

(They do this for NCAA Men's Final 4)

Specifically for the East Rutherford NJ edition?   Not sure I can make race/day Saturday but would like to perhaps WATCH on Friday.

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, drgangus said:

Anyone know if there are "open" (Free to the public) SX practices, such as the day before the Saturday races?

Specifically for the East Rutherford NJ edition?   Not sure I can make race/day Saturday but would like to perhaps WATCH on Friday.

Thanks in advance.

No. 

• Like 1

I doubt they want to deal with the clean up of injured amateurs laying all over the track.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Zinergy said:

I doubt they want to deal with the clean up of injured amateurs laying all over the track.

Oh geeze, there's NO WAY I Would want to/COULD  participate.  I simply prefer WATCH in a laid back setting, even if it costed $ and didn't mean anything because it was practice only.

I know if you get to the stadium real early you can watch practice, but not the day before. I know someone that does that instead of going to the pit party. Got my tickets for East Rutherford. Can't wait!:ride: 

• Like 1

Christ almighty! 777654321 is a dik for his name but is honest

Nobody rides on the pro supercross tracks except the pros ...  I don't even think the Futures riders ride the same course.

they usually have something called "press day" on Friday where the factory teams get to do a few laps, but I don't think that's open to the public.

Edited by ss-racing
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

Christ almighty! 777654321 is a dik for his name but is honest

Unlike you, cheater!!!  You used to dip your cylinders in liquid nitrogen just before the race!

On 4/17/2019 at 8:46 AM, drgangus said:

Thanks in advance.

On fridays they let the mxgp riders do a modified section. 

Screenshot_20190419-215330_Google.jpg

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, phantom451 said:

Is that davalos getting ready to change classes?

Its bar closing time in your woods. Davalos was funny.

• Haha 1

On 4/17/2019 at 9:45 AM, MANIAC998 said:

Are you asking to participate or spectate??

I want to drive the skip loader... hold my beer!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, earldog said:

Nothing to see here. These news idiots were just looking for a way to sensationalize something out of nothing. Not enough road fatalities for them, so they needed to find something negative report.