Harley wheel set?

There's a set of wheels for sale in my town off a Harley. But they're 16" diameter. I know that's only 1/2" on the radius so it shouldn't be very different, but motorcycle handling had a lot to do with geometry. I did have access to lathe and mill so that's not an issue. The front wheel is setup for dual disc so I'd have to do something custom there.

Thoughts? Concerns?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MltjYxOPCAPiB8FYMSc2dqmkfyHiFua-/view?usp=drivesdk

Whatever your link is for. It's set to private. And if you look up "Hooligan Mod" on here you'll find plenty of people have done this type of mod but with 17s from different sport bikes. They also give a lot of good info and measures for different things. I'm not a geometry expert by any means but I wouldn't see why it would be a major difference. I mean the bikes were originally set up for 21/18 and running 17s is a bigger shift so other than being a tad smaller shouldn't be to big of a difference.

I run gs500 wheels and like them. They are crush hub style and do dampen some of the vibrations. They are also much more planted to the road than my old 21/18 combo. They don't however function very well on single track. Very heavy to wiggle through the trees and around corners. It's managable but Def makes the bike feel like the pig that it already is.

But go ahead and try it out and see what happens! Also for that dual disc you can get a "Cap" made to bolt over the top of it. That's how the front mag is on my fxrs.

Thank you!! 16" tires seem readily available and similar cost to others..I think I'm going to try it out!
I tried using my Google drive account to post a picture of the wheels. When I was active in TT years ago we'd use photo bucket..guess I need to figure out how to do it now. I'll see if I can make that wheel picture public instead of private so it'll work.
It sucks because so many posts are missing the pictures because of how we have to post them. Seems like there should be an easier way that will ensure the images stay with the posts and aren't tied to a 3rd party account somewhere...or am I just old and don't know the new way?

I'm no expert at anything either, but sportbikes originally came with 16" wheels. Then changed to 17" for some reason. Must have been the handling, I guess.