Peewee practice spots in Corona/Riverside area

What's up I'm new to the forum. I just bought my 2yo a 2019 pre wee. Are there any local spots that are nice and flat around the area for him to practice besides heading to the local tracks???

Posted (edited)

Ouch :smirk:

He could ride with me but I get tired in the second lap to the mail box. 

Edited by Jeff aka Bolt

Posted (edited)

2 Years old! REALLY? Dude AWESOME your gonna get your kid/s into riding.  It is some of the BEST times I have had with my kids ever. I have 2 boys one still rides and loves it like me but only wants to ride MX other son dose not.  I started them at 5 and 10 and always keep them on smaller bikes longer to keep them safe.  Geeze man 2 yo is to small, you should be a bit more conservative so you don't hurt your kid and wait till at least 4.  IMHO.  The MOST important thing is the keep your kids SAFE! IF you ur kid gets hurt my words will ring heavily in your mind forever! Dude get him a BMX bike 1st! 

I live in Riverside and know a few good spots but I'm not telling you because you should wait till your kid is ready. 

Edited by Bill_B

I would but he wants to be on it and he did awesome with a strider from day one. I took him out by lake Mathews but its not flat enough. That's fine bud 

6 hours ago, Chevy52 said:

I would but he wants to be on it and he did awesome with a strider from day one. I took him out by lake Mathews but its not flat enough. That's fine bud 

Naysayers let him ride. As long as you are with him and it only goes 1mph or less. But it is a bit young. ?

432E9F41-49CB-4A9B-82FB-445E0C266857.jpeg

• Like 2

On 4/17/2019 at 4:47 PM, StevetheSnake said:

You could have him follow Frankie. He can’t ride much faster than a 2 yr old. 

You're just bothered cause I can handle your rides...

... and I'm a Squid.

You just keep on bringing newbies to that same hill you've been hitting for 50 years.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, EXC Yankee said:

You're just bothered cause I can handle your rides...

... and I'm a Squid.

You just keep on bringing newbies to that same hill you've been hitting for 50 years.

There’s The Forkster! ?

Now you gonna show that 2 yr old everything you know or not. ?

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, StevetheSnake said:

There’s The Forkster! ?

Now you gonna show that 2 yr old everything you know or not. ?

Pro tips stay secret. I dont need a 4 year old passing me on the trails.

I'll give one hint... it's all in the custom revalved forks. Even did my KTM forks.

Check out what came in today's delivery. ??

20190418_212225.jpg

Yep... adjustable base valve for the rebound side fork!!

Edited by EXC Yankee
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, EXC Yankee said:

Pro tips stay secret. I dont need a 4 year old passing me on the trails.

I'll give one hint... it's all in the custom revalved forks. Even did my KTM forks.

Check out what came in today's delivery. ??

20190418_212225.jpg

Ohlala a new Forkie cap? ?

Want to get humbled?  Go watch Deegan38 on YouTube.  That whole family is fast AF.  The 13 YO, Hayden, would school most of us here on his 85.

Want to get humbled?  Go watch Deegan38 on YouTube.  That whole family is fast AF.  The 13 YO, Hayden, would school every single one of us here on his 85.

Fixed

Not to mention the other top 20 supermini kids
  • Like 1

What's up I'm new to the forum. I just bought my 2yo a 2019 pre wee. Are there any local spots that are nice and flat around the area for him to practice besides heading to the local tracks???

Wildomar?

I would think a 2 year old could get away with any of the dirt fields off the 15?