KTM 450 Exc-f 2012 dies at full throttle??

Hi, 

I recently bought a 2012 450 exc. I have very limited knowledge and experience when it comes to 4 stroke engines, so any help would be appreciated. The bike runs fine up to 80% throttle when pulling full throttle the bike bogs and dies out. the 2012 is fuel injected so its not a carb issue, still it looks like the engine is not recieving enough fuel at full throttle? I have changed the spark plug and airfilter, that didn't solve anything. Something worth mentioning aswell is when the throttle is wide open the bike seems to backfire quite a bit as the engine is slowly dying out
Any thoughts on what the problem might be? 

Your description leads me to believe it is lean.  I would check the fuel pressure. It should be 48-50psi.  It should also maintain pressure for quite awhile with the bike shut off.  If the pressure plummets when the bike is turned off a pump replacement maybe necessary.  Also check the intake fuel filter. I've read that it's housing may split.  I've never seen that but that should show up with a pressure test.

If pressure is good, replace all fuel filters, and clean the injector.

Turn the fuel pump on(make sure you hear it prime well and stop), and look in the tank, fuel should be totally stable.

Last resort it can also be a bad ecu, or poor contact, amongst other thing like filters, injector, coil, coil wire, crank sensor ect.