HAPPY VRS HAPPY

When cooper is happy with his bikes hes fast. When tomac is happy with his bike he passes webb like webbs into wrong class and checks out.

Happy happy and happy.

Haters welcome. No mxon talk. 

Well if mxon nations is all you got then we have ebt cards for ya?

And before 4life sucks the orange of his bike. Most guys his weight and age have better results on an RMZ.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Yes but this all irrelevant as webb no longer needs to be faster than tomac. Heck he doesn't even need to be faster than the top 6 riders in the last 2 rounds.

So as we move into outdoors its irrelevant. I'm not talking sx or mx I'm talking in general. When tomac likes his bike he smokes web.

Dont dance around the camp fire nancey just answer the &%$#@!ing question.?

Screenshot_20190417-174620_Chrome.jpg

Edited by 777654321
  • Like 5

45 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

No one will try any crap with Coop. Tomac has had multiple opportunities lately and he still hasn’t tried. The title is Coop’s.

You may likely be right, but it probably wouldnt be smart for Tomac to make that type of effort since he really is the only one that has a punchers chance besides the point leader Webb, of winning. Who knows Tomac may have already thrown in the towel!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BLSJDS said:

Nice fishing expedition.  We get it - you think Tomac is faster than Webb, and you don't like Webb.  Doesn't change the fact that Webb has the red plate.  Cry it out.

I realy dont care if web or tomac wins. Just  pulling in all the haters so I know who to poke out when webbs not got lady luck on his side. I dont cry either. But from what I understand 4life has shed many tears these last summers. This will be my first summer to watch him cry. Got my popcorn ready.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, BLSJDS said:

Nice fishing expedition.  We get it - you think Tomac is faster than Webb, and you don't like Webb.  Doesn't change the fact that Webb has the red plate.  Cry it out.

In a couple more weeks that SX red plate won't matter and the real racing starts. You Webb fans better enjoy these last few days that you'll have anything to squawk about. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, indy rider said:

In a couple more weeks that SX red plate won't matter and the real racing starts. You Webb fans better enjoy these last few days that you'll have anything to squawk about. 

True and hope that these last 2 races of the SX season continue to have good racing! Might even go and check out the last race in Vegas.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Webb is no slouch outdoors......when he’s happy

If he wins the SX title it will be interesting to see if he can carry that momentum outdoors. Eli is the favorite but he might have more competition this year 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

I realy dont care if web or tomac wins. Just  pulling in all the haters so I know who to poke out when webbs not got lady luck on his side. I dont cry either. But from what I understand 4life has shed many tears these last summers. This will be my first summer to watch him cry. Got my popcorn ready.

He doesn't come in here while Eli is embarrassing his riders outdoors. He literally goes MIA for months. 

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MotorBoatin said:

Webb is no slouch outdoors......when he’s happy

If he wins the SX title it will be interesting to see if he can carry that momentum outdoors. Eli is the favorite but he might have more competition this year 

Marv is no slouch outdoors either but when it comes to MX, Eli tends to pass him like he's standing still. The tracks are so wide, there's no way to hold him back. I think Webb will have his hands full with Marv, Kenny and Anderson while Eli is checking out.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, indy rider said:

Honestly I'm a fan of racing in general. But this place has something against eli so I tend to defend riders where needed. I really was pulling for Kenny this year but that's over. 

I'd realy like to see the yellow bike win a title.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, indy rider said:

He doesn't come in here while Eli is embarrassing his riders outdoors. He literally goes MIA for months. 

So hes realy not a moto fan then. That must suck to have a personality like that. Probabley on his 4th or 5th marriage unless hes the dress wearing type lol.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 777654321 said:

Honestly I'm a fan of racing in general. But this place has something against eli so I tend to defend riders where needed. I really was pulling for Kenny this year but that's over. 

I'd realy like to see the yellow bike win a title.

Yea I expected more out of Ken this season, unfortunately he's kinda been a headcase like Eli so far this year. Too many problems to just be chalked up to bad luck, somethings going on there. 

• Like 2