Need help find water pump separator for 1986 CR125

28 minutes ago, Brian Bowles said:

I cannot find one anywhere. 

SEPARATOR, WATER PUMP

19222-KA3-760

If you can't find a new old stock  part on ebay, a parts finder site or whatever you may need to make  one.

I have thought of that I just do not have a plan yet on how to do it. I figure I could cut it out and then maybe use a press for the middle part.

I do not have the original one. When I opened up the water pump area the original one was not there. I wonder if someone on here could make a template of one on paper if they have one. 

4 hours ago, Brian Bowles said:

I cannot find one anywhere. 

SEPARATOR, WATER PUMP

19222-KA3-760

I have a bunch of old cr125 parts. I'll look thru them and see if I have an extra one I can give you.

• Like 1

I do not have the original one. When I opened up the water pump area the original one was not there. I wonder if someone on here could make a template of one on paper if they have one. 

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it.

5 hours ago, CRF2eR said:

I have a bunch of old cr125 parts. I'll look thru them and see if I have an extra one I can give you.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

says its unique to '85 and '86 CR125s...so search on '85 as well.

Also, guys on eBay often include the Separator with the impeller cover...so search on impeller covers as well...also water pump cover term is used.

Might take a while.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sofiedog said:

says its unique to '85 and '86 CR125s...so search on '85 as well.

Also, guys on eBay often include the Separator with the impeller cover...so search on impeller covers as well...also water pump cover term is used.

Might take a while.

Thanks for the suggestions. I have done all of that. Now I asking on here and checking craigslist for 85-86 CR125 bikes to see if they will part them out if they do not sell or if they have extra parts.  I also contacted the bike boneyard website. 

Thanks for the suggestions. I have done all of that. Now I asking on here and checking craigslist for 85-86 CR125 bikes to see if they will part them out if they do not sell or if they have extra parts.  I also contacted the bike boneyard website. 

good...one will show up.
Are you also posting on the Facebook sites?

Brian, you're in luck. I just dug thru my box of spare '86 cr125 parts and I found what you're looking for.

Suprisingly, the clutch cover is in amazingly good shape with very little corrosion in the water pump area. I'll use this cover instead of the corroded one I was going to use on the '86 cr125 I'm currently restoring.

I don't need the extra separator I have so if you send me your mailing address (via private message)  I'll put it in the mail for you tomorrow.

Randy

p.s. The link GreenMT-rider listed is for a cr250. Not the same part...

image.jpeg.a83ec3953e5acd17fc1f2a3819fa55dc.jpeg

image.jpeg.194b077e92fc76b86aef03b17fe1d247.jpeg

54 minutes ago, CRF2eR said:

Brian, you're in luck. I just dug thru my box of spare '86 cr125 parts and I found what you're looking for.

Suprisingly, the clutch cover is in amazingly good shape with very little corrosion in the water pump area. I'll use this cover instead of the corroded one I was going to use on the '86 cr125 I'm currently restoring.

I don't need the extra separator I have so if you send me your mailing address (via private message)  I'll put it in the mail for you tomorrow.

Randy

p.s. The link GreenMT-rider listed is for a cr250. Not the same part...

image.jpeg.a83ec3953e5acd17fc1f2a3819fa55dc.jpeg

image.jpeg.194b077e92fc76b86aef03b17fe1d247.jpeg

Way to help another guy out...Guys like you make this forum great!

I soda blasted my case. I found it has a hole. Can I JB weld this? The seal part looks good. 

3A321393-05BA-4756-8359-EB58C9029EBA.jpeg

BDD161E4-A222-4813-B891-DC94C8F2457A.jpeg