84 xl600 turn signal wires

So I just got a 84 xl600r and the p/o took off the blinkers/speedo/tach/ignition module.. I am trying to get blinkers on it so it will be street legal again but I have no idea where the wires are or where they should be.. I took the seat off and found two orange wires and a red wire that we're just sitting there I tested them and the all three have constant power.. I tried tracing the wires but they run thru the frame... I can't seem to find anything online either.. how would I go about running new wires? Or how would I go about finding the existing wires lol.. any help would be greatly appreciated..

13 hours ago, Jerry Nichols said:

So I just got a 84 xl600r and the p/o took off the blinkers/speedo/tach/ignition module.. I am trying to get blinkers on it so it will be street legal again but I have no idea where the wires are or where they should be.. I took the seat off and found two orange wires and a red wire that we're just sitting there I tested them and the all three have constant power.. I tried tracing the wires but they run thru the frame... I can't seem to find anything online either.. how would I go about running new wires? Or how would I go about finding the existing wires lol.. any help would be greatly appreciated..

fe623ff8638dba0ff6da8ea621b794c0.jpg

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1444572270.651045.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1444572316.635142.jpg

83-85 then 86-87

13 hours ago, Jerry Nichols said: