11’ yz450f flywheel timing marks missing

Hey guys I’m in the process of putting my engine back together from doing a wr 4/5 gear swap. Awhile ago I installed a flywheel weight. Now I’m putting my cams back in and I can’t find my timing marks on the fly wheel so I can line them up with my ignition cover. The added weight has covered up the marks on the wheel. Can I just stick a hard wire down the spark plug hole and turn the crank to find TDC? Just watch the wire and stop at the highest point? This is what I’m planning on doing then setting the cam marks. Is it possible to have more than 1 TDC since it’s a 4 stroke? Thanks for the replies in advance.

IMG_4476.JPG

My piston is set to TDC using a wire to gauge when the piston stops at the top. Now my cams are set you what the manual says. Tensioner is in. When I turn the motor by hand it looks like the piston is making contact with the intake valve. I read in a post that the 2010-13’s don’t time from TDC. Is this true? I’m wondering if that’s why the motor won’t time.

I feel like an idiot.  I used a razor blade to clean up the edges of the fly wheel and found the marks.  I'll put the ignition cover back on and see where they line up.  Hopefully they are off and that's the reason